Patch 1.02

Had to translate because it was on a Brazilian website but this is what I got from it:

Typing errors and omissions in some texts have been corrected.

Fixed an issue with the controlled character that occurred under certain conditions on the map.

Fixed an issue where Red XIII's “Lunatic High” and “Watcher's Spirit” abilities were easily canceled during battle.

Fixed an issue where enemies would stop under certain conditions during battle.

Fixed a progress issue that occurred under certain conditions in the quest.

Improved framerate and overall game stability.

Added “Sharp” and “Smooth” options to performance mode screen settings;

Better graphic quality;

The reverse camera setting is now reflected in “slide” mode when operating a chocobo from the Cosmos Canyon region;

Reverse camera settings are reflected in the target shooting minigame camera.

Improved orientation support when climbing the vines in the “Mithril Mine” location.

Added difficulty settings to the customization screen for the “Fort Condor” and “Pieces and Plans” minigames.

• Like 2

Thanks for that. Wish they would add a proper brake function for the chocobos. They control really badly lol takes forever to stop unless you use the chocobos face to stop into a wall or something.

saw people reporting the new performance mode is just the original one before it got patched. If this is true, not sure why they've added that? I still think both modes look the same. Hoping for a proper breakdown from digital foundry maybe

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, VacuusDeus said:

I must be blind because I don't see difficulty options for Condor or Gears minigames

Hard mode is unlocked after completing the regular difficulty.

To clarify I mean, you have to complete all 4 regular difficulty minigames and then they are available to play again on hard mode. Same for both.

Edited by den-69

47 minutes ago, den-69 said:

Hard mode is unlocked after completing the regular difficulty.

To clarify I mean, you have to complete all 4 regular difficulty minigames and then they are available to play again on hard mode. Same for both.

I have beaten the regular version of each game, and have hard mode available but I haven't done them yet. I need to beat them on hard mode and THEN I can choose the difficulty? 

"

1 hour ago, VacuusDeus said:

I have beaten the regular version of each game, and have hard mode available but I haven't done them yet. I need to beat them on hard mode and THEN I can choose the difficulty? 

"

No you can switch to "easier" hard mode by hitting L3 (in the Robot minigame at least, didn't check Fort Condor yet)

Look in the botton of the screen before starting the minigame, you should see it

Edited by oYazmat

Great lol.. So impossible to platinum right now until they repatch. Is it possible to reinstall the game offline and play without patch or would saves not be compatible?

They put so much Content in the Game, Even the developers cant Handle all the stuff for updates and bring Bugs somewhere Else Ironic. 

they can Patch the brutal Fights. Fought the nightmare fight the last 4 Hours. 10 Battles Over and over but Made it. Hate These Battles. 

Edited by VER7UZ-

Before the patch, I had beaten the G-Bike Score before starting the UPA mini-game. When I went back to the G-Bike, it showed my score as being higher but didn't advance the quest. When I re-beat it, I beat my old high score too - makes me wonder if you need to not only beat UPA's score but beat your own score if it's higher than his.

5 hours ago, VER7UZ- said:

They put so much Content in the Game, Even the developers cant Handle all the stuff for updates and bring Bugs somewhere Else Ironic. 

they can Patch the brutal Fights. Fought the nightmare fight the last 4 Hours. 10 Battles Over and over but Made it. Hate These Battles. 

they are not gonna never nerf challenges because its supposed to be challenge

also they never nerfed pride and joy from remake so you need to giit gud

Edited by mati11120

7 hours ago, NathanW18 said:

Seems like the patch has broken the "Can't Stop Won't Stop" side quest. You beat the G-Bike high score, but the quest won't continue any more.

If I may ask, on what chapter is this quest?

14 minutes ago, MegaZeroXX said:

If I may ask, on what chapter is this quest?

Chapter 12. You need to complete all other side quests to get this one to appear as well.

5 hours ago, Thedah said:

Gotta be more to this glitch. I was watching Max Dood play this game yesterday on the new patch and he was able to get past the Gbike portion of that side quest.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2096895788?t=3h53m38s

I guess it's not bugged 100% of the time, then. It does seem like it's bugged for quite a few people, though. There are a bunch of comments under YouTube videos for the quest saying it's bugged for them. There is also a Reddit thread on it:

The only 'fix' we have right now is to delete and reinstall the game. Make sure not to let your PS5 auto download the patch. That is if you have the physical version.  If you have the digital version, you'll have to wait for a patch.

Edited by NathanW18

1 hour ago, mati11120 said:

they are not gonna never nerf challenges because its supposed to be challenge

also they never nerfed pride and joy from remake so you need to giit gud

The Same goes with fort condor and gear & Gambit. All supposed to be Challenges. But I also Doubt They will Nerf Them. Pride and joy was like a Walk in the Park in comparisson to these fights. 3 instead of 10 Battles and I am Not Even at the Zack or Sephiroth Fight.

Edited by VER7UZ-

10 hours ago, VER7UZ- said:

The Same goes with fort condor and gear & Gambit. All supposed to be Challenges. But I also Doubt They will Nerf Them. Pride and joy was like a Walk in the Park in comparisson to these fights. 3 instead of 10 Battles and I am Not Even at the Zack or Sephiroth Fight.

they added difficulty option because people was not aware changing game difficulty affects the Minigames difficulty too,I hope  it's going to stay like this because you can find on YouTube a lot of guides with broken builds even solo runs with tifa and Cloud,it's not going to be fair if they nerf any of this challenges or damages from enemies 

everyone must suffer and work for that plat