Trophy Thoughts

This one is potentially missable if you don't choose to pick up the rations in the Sea Blue base. I do not know if you are able to go back into the base so please just be aware. The rations will be found on the third floor of the Sea Blue base. You have to walk over them in order to complete the mission.

For those who don't really want to ctrl f on another site since it can be annoying on mobile ha. 

From the little I've played this game on Switch this trophy list seems pretty chill to do. I hope that ration one isn't really missable but if that's the only thing I have to keep in the back of my mind, I won't complain 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Bazeratti said:

Does anyone have an idea about the completion time and difficulty?

True achievements says 50-60 hours, howlongtobeat.com says 46.5 for 100%. I guess time will tell.

Maybe someone here has 100% achievements on steam and can give a better informed opinion. 

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I will be doing a Guide for this but it will be a week or 2 before I get started, because I'm still up to my eyeballs in the final stages of one I'm doing for that Konosuba game which came out a couple of months back :(.

Your guides are awesome and you are a legend lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

True achievements says 15-20 hours, but how longtobeat.com says 46.5 for 100%. I guess time will tell.

Maybe someone here has 100% achievements on steam and can give a better informed opinion. 

Look again and scroll down a bit. Thats for the 15 most basic achievements/trophies. Somehow the other 23 achievements are part of the "1.0 update" which says 50-60 hours to complete.

Edited by GoDBoss173
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 2:13 AM, shantanu-zenmst said:

The trophy list looks like the same kind of game where you have to do 100 Percent game completion.

You actually don’t have to do 100% game completion. Honestly I wouldn’t mind if you did though, it’s an amazing game I’m loving it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, awesomeness21no said:

Around 3/10 difficulty and 25-30 hours to platinum I believe

I confirm that it took EXACTLY 30 hours for me to platinum, but I realized that the plat only scratches the surface of what you can do with this game, it's absolutely massive.

30 hours seems like a good time most people will get. I think a purely trophy-focused run will take 20-25 hours, but it sucks a lot of fun out of discovering a lot of things yourself.

I'm not that crazy about "management" games, so I was getting a bit tired and overwhelmed towards the end, but when you're just going with the flow and not micromanaging everything to maximize profit, it's such a fun experience.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Attenziono said:

I confirm that it took EXACTLY 30 hours for me to platinum, but I realized that the plat only scratches the surface of what you can do with this game, it's absolutely massive.

30 hours seems like a good time most people will get. I think a purely trophy-focused run will take 20-25 hours, but it sucks a lot of fun out of discovering a lot of things yourself.

I'm not that crazy about "management" games, so I was getting a bit tired and overwhelmed towards the end, but when you're just going with the flow and not micromanaging everything to maximize profit, it's such a fun experience.

I'm already at 25 hours and I'm not sure how close to the end of main storyline I am ( I think I'm fairly close to the end, idk) but I've been pretty steadily progressing with my time spent. I am certainly not doing it in the most efficient manner as I'm just playing normally. Unless I'm over-estimating the end game grind to finish certain trophies and other things and it will wrap up faster, I'd wager I have at least another 10-15 hours. Maybe more if I'm under-estimating the grind haha.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I'm already at 25 hours and I'm not sure how close to the end of main storyline I am ( I think I'm fairly close to the end, idk) but I've been pretty steadily progressing with my time spent. I am certainly not doing it in the most efficient manner as I'm just playing normally. Unless I'm over-estimating the end game grind to finish certain trophies and other things and it will wrap up faster, I'd wager I have at least another 10-15 hours. Maybe more if I'm under-estimating the grind haha.

I got the platinum today, took me 36 hours. Like you though I was doing everything I could, and played it pretty much blind as well. If you were only going for trophies and had some tips on how to do things efficiently I’m sure it could be a lot faster

• Like 4

Hi!

Can anyone help me with the Weapon Collector trophy?
(Collected all the blueprints) I have all 8 blueprints.
I didn't get the trophy, I made all the weapons and unfortunately it didn't give it anyway.

Anyone have any ideas what else can be done? (I play with ps4 version if that counts)

Thanks for the help!

wlBI5Lt.png

Edited by R4ID3N8579
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 11:18 AM, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

I got the platinum today, took me 36 hours. Like you though I was doing everything I could, and played it pretty much blind as well. If you were only going for trophies and had some tips on how to do things efficiently I’m sure it could be a lot faster

That’s not too bad at all. Based on yours and other comments it seems to be a reasonable 30-40 hr platinum. 🙂

How did you like the game? And we’re there any major missables or anything else to note?

I was just looking at this on YT and I must say it looks quite intriguing! Most of the comments I’ve read have been very positive and people say it’s a really unique game that is unlike any others really, something which definitely piques my interest. My only concern was that without a roadmap it could end up being a long game.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

That’s not too bad at all. Based on yours and other comments it seems to be a reasonable 30-40 hr platinum. 🙂

How did you like the game? And we’re there any major missables or anything else to note?

I was just looking at this on YT and I must say it looks quite intriguing! Most of the comments I’ve read have been very positive and people say it’s a really unique game that is unlike any others really, something which definitely piques my interest. My only concern was that without a roadmap it could end up being a long game.

There is only 1 missable trophy and that's "Ration Eater" - everything else can be done in post-game free roam :).

BTW, does anyone happen to know if these promo codes work in the PS4/5 version of the game?: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3195167667

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Anyone have a method to farm cat food? I only have the related trophy and the ones for the GYAOs and FishMon left. 

BTW I really enjoyed the game and would say it's my GOTY thus far. Give it a shot if you're at all curious. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

It’s an amazing game, one of the best I’ve ever played.

I played without a roadmap and that’s how I’d recommend it, everything is pretty straight forward.

only one missable trophy, I made a video showing how to get it here:

also there is a trophy for getting a rare melee weapon and killing a fish with it, I made a video showing the easiest location to find it here:

there is one weapon it took me a while to find for the find all the weapon blueprints trophy, but there is one location where it usually is  here:

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There is only 1 missable trophy and that's "Ration Eater" - everything else can be done in post-game free roam :).

BTW, does anyone happen to know if these promo codes work in the PS4/5 version of the game?: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3195167667

I used 4 of those codes, didn’t know about the others. but good thing is you can easily verify if they work or not as soon as you start a new game 

• Like 2