Stumble Guys beta is here

I was scrolling this evening through the PS Store and I found a game called stumble Guys. I have played the game in the past on A mobile Device. If you have a PS5 Go try the game, It’s Free and will download in about 2 minutes

(No Trophies At The Moment) I will Edit the post when There is a Trophy List 

Edited by armamac14
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, KirbyLlama said:

Is that even possible these days?

I've never encountered any outside early PS3 titles.

ATM it's in an open beta state, I believe.

Expect its trophy list to appear at a later date.

18 minutes ago, Dry said:

ATM it's in an open beta state, I believe.

Expect its trophy list to appear at a later date.

Exactly, it's in beta phase. It has achievments on PC and xbox. The full game should release in 2-3 weeks, given that between the xbox beta and full release was a 4 week time window. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Greg said:

No trophies?

There are trophies on steam and they are kinda easy to be honest. Some of them seem to be RNG at this point since the maps are random, and the original ones don't spawn to often, but maybe they change those on the PS Release.

5 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

At least this platinum wiill be achievable without waiting two years for them to fix it lol

Hmm not sure what you mean, I got the game almost at launch and got the Platinum in roughly six months, never experienced glitches or anything.

2 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Hmm not sure what you mean, I got the game almost at launch and got the Platinum in roughly six months, never experienced glitches or anything.

Low Baller pops at completely random, but other than that, everything was fine when I played between November and a month ago.

However, doing additional stacks is completely glitched.

• Like 2

Apparently, Head Turner was glitched and I believe it still is @KenjiCBZ

On 4/21/2024 at 11:57 PM, thistleboy said:

Absolutely shameless Fall Guys ripoff.

Fall Guys is Like Fortnite, Pay a bunch of money for cosmetics. Stumble Guys you can unlock everything without a massive grind without Paying Money. Fall Guys Has A Few Bugs, Stumble Guys Has NO BUGS

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, shadaik said:

Low Baller pops at completely random, but other than that, everything was fine when I played between November and a month ago.

However, doing additional stacks is completely glitched.

Yes, Low Baller is glitched. I tired it With @AyyRobo And with Randoms But Still,  NO TROPHY. THIS GLICH ABSOLUTELY SUCKS AND IT HAS STOPED ME FROM THE PLATINUM 2 TIMES. I already Have 5 Wins in a Row. (Did it before the Creative update in may of 2023.)(Did Not Do Trick) I do plan to boost this before it becomes Unattainable. But I am so tired of the Game I don’t Want to But I Have To. (In a Way)

The Trick

What I Mean By The Trick is You Could do a one map show where if you Finish first on the map, You Win. Get good, get this trophy in no time (Trophy: :gold:infallible) (Trophy Number 2: :gold:Track Star)

Really Want this to be my 30th Platinum

This would Be my MOST Proud Platinum of All Time. I went through SO MUCH PAIN to get this, This Platinum is a Pain. Winning 20 Episode, Getting First 20 Times, Just a Nightmare. Note: Did Auto pop a lot of miscellaneous Trophies when the Rerelease Came out Because i did it During COVID-19. So I was in my House for A LONG TIME.  Also Another thing that sucks about Low Baller is Team Maps are So Rare. The only two are…

• Jinxed (Available in Squad Goals Only) 
  • Fall Ball ( Available in Squad Goals Only)

There only Being One Show that you can do this in is Horrible Because it only pops up once a season, Maybe Twice. ( A Season is about 60 to 80 Days)

Edited by armamac14

8 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

The PS5 version is completely bugged for me. I think it's fine if you had never played the game prior to starting it up on PS5. 

56 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

The PS5 version is completely bugged for me. I think it's fine if you had never played the game prior to starting it up on PS5. 

Almost All Trophies are Bugged. If you want the :platinum:. Play The PS4 Version

Just now, armamac14 said:

Almost All Trophies are Bugged. If you want the :platinum:. Play The PS4 Version

Also, No auto pop between ps4 and ps5 version.

I think the stumble guys trophy list will be like Roblox’s Trophy List. Wait a little, Then the trophy List

Only 8 to 12 trophies probably Unless it’ll be different than Roblox. I don’t Know

7 hours ago, shadaik said:

If you played the game between the release and the 2022 update, then the trophies are glitched, some of them pop and other random ones not. The only way to evade this is making another epic account, and playing from zero.

3 hours ago, Maxie_M0us3 said:

I already won 5 matches in the PS5 beta. If this profile carries over to the full release, I should pop the 5 crowns trophy right away. :awesome:

Here are the achievements on Xbox: https://www.exophase.com/game/stumble-guys-xbox/achievements/

Looks easier than the Fall Guys platinum. Not gonna lie... game looks fucking trash. I don't need realistic graphics, but Fall Guys had a unique identity, clearly inspired by things like Wipe Out and Takashi's Castle. Stumble Guys is a shameless rip off that resembles these fake mobile games produced by China. They have had time to update their game and really carve out a unique identity and yet, it still looks fucking trash. Sorry, the original point of this reply has gotten away from me but Jesus fuck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlonMercer said:

Sorry, the original point of this reply has gotten away from me but Jesus fuck. 

What do you mean by that? Are you resentful of me because of my comment alone? You don’t know anything about me.

Of course, Fall Guys is more fleshed out, inspired. Yet it has been ruined since it has become Free to play, ruined by greed, neglected trophy hunters for years. It makes me sad that such once great game has gone worse.

And Stumble Guys isn’t any better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Maxie_M0us3 said:

What do you mean by that? Are you resentful of me because of my comment alone? You don’t know anything about me.

Of course, Fall Guys is more fleshed out, inspired. Yet it has been ruined since it has become Free to play, ruined by greed, neglected trophy hunters for years. It makes me sad that such once great game has gone worse.

And Stumble Guys isn’t any better.

What? No, I'm not resentful of you. I was remarking at how the original point, which was me talking about the achievements/trophies turned into a rant, the original point kinda got away from me. Not sure how that became me attacking you? 

Edit: I should also add that yeah, I do agree that Fall Guys isn't the game it once was. I was speaking of the game mainly during Season 1 to 6 before the number got reset. 

Edited by AlonMercer
Extra info
  • Like 2

Having obtained the platinum for Fall Guys, also keep playing it casually from time to time and also having played Stumble Guys a few times with friend on mobile and Steam, I can say that Stumble Guys is way more fun. 

Yeah, it's a rip off, like so many games out there of more popular games, but Stumble Guys manage something that Fall Guys have lost a long time ago, and that is the fun you get, playing alone or with friends. I rather play SG than FG if you ask me now a days.

Hopefully they changed some of the achivements, as some maps don't come as often now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, AlonMercer said:

What? No, I'm not resentful of you. I was remarking at how the original point, which was me talking about the achievements/trophies turned into a rant, the original point kinda got away from me. Not sure how that became me attacking you?

I may have misread the "original point of this reply has gotten away from me but Jesus fuck". What did you mean by that?