Never coming to PS+ ?

Mr_Freaker

The only one i'm not agree with you is Puppeteer, it's not an indie, it's just a platformer, and this kind of games rare times break sales, even being great. instead I could say Remember me it was perfect Ps+ option. I see Aquapazza perfect to integrate IGC.

Strange this review considers Puppeteer a Indie game.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/video-game-review-puppeteer-article-1.1487194

well this quote:

"It all adds up to another special gaming experience from Sony, which is firmly positioned as the indie leader"

after the puppeteer review confused me into thinking it was.

Regardless yes it is a Platformer game.

Also whether it's a indie or not it's still a pretty underrated game.

I have forgotten about "Remember Me"...lol

Edited by DarknessKey92

I'd never say never.

We've had plenty of AAA caliber games on the service. Super Street Fighter 4 AE, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution, Kingdoms of Amalur, GRID 2, Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Remember Me, DmC: Devil May Cry, Uncharted 2, LittleBIGPlanet 2, Saints Row 3, Saints Row 2, Bioshock 2, Bioshock: Infinite, XCOM, King of Fighters 13, Demon's Souls, SHIFT 2: Unleashed, Resident Evil 5 - just to name a few.

If there's a digital version of the game, there's a chance it'll appear on Plus at some point. With PlayStation Now being available soon as well - even disc based only games ( Like Overlord: Raising Hell ) would have a chance of being available as free streams made available to Plus members ( They'd be crazy not to offer something like that. )

We've been seeing bigger and bigger games being made available on Plus over the years - I don't have much doubt that we'll see even better games down the line.

• Like 1

Skyrim and Dark Souls 1. They arn't available digitally on PS...

Which always cracks me up on the official PS forums because every month in the guess thread theres loads saying DARK SOULS !!!1122231!!222 and well, unless they suddenly add it to the store thats not going to happen.

Aside from that prob COD/FIFA games

Edited by Dognoms

I think that now PS4 is out, games which wouldnt normally come out on PS+ for PS3 now will.

I can see a COD game coming out on PS+, possibly even GTA V in a years time.

At the end of the day, old games probably make more per download for publishers on PS+ than they do at retail, and the more people who have the base game, the more money they will spend on microtransactions and dlc.

The only ones I would completely rule out are the ones which are so old MS wouldnt even have them on games with gold.