Never coming to PS+ ?

Mr_Freaker

*Insert here your favorite Persona Game*

*Insert here any Final Fantasy(edited) you can think of*

seriously... even it has been included in Sales many many many many times before... it will never be included in IGC

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

South Park The Stick of Truth

Aquapazza

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy 13

Resonance of Fate

Hyperdimension Neptunia(any of them)

Any "Tales of" game

Edit: I think Plus is more used as a way of giving underrated titles such as indie games or "future AAA capable" titles a change to get the spot light to show that it's a good game. I'm sure there are many great games out there, but people don't play them; because they don't know enough to want to spend a dime for a chance on them.

So Sony getting allowed to give us "Free" these games for a period of time will help people get exposed to some great underrated titles.

I mean let's be honest, would people have played "Brothers, Skull Girls Encore, Lone Survivor, puppeteer" if they weren't free?

These are some great games a few get to play for "Free", thanks to the Plus collection System.

Sure it's also to get popular AAA titles we've always wanted, but aside from that; I always thought the plus collection was to not only save me money, but help make me a fan of a series I would have missed out on.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

*Insert here your favorite Persona Game*

*Insert here any Final Fantasy/Square Enix game you can think of*

seriously... even it has been included in Sales many many many many times before... it will never be included in IGC

No SE game in PSN+? Then whats Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider?

Really all SE games that are worth anything (other then Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, FFX/KH remakes and Theif, not going to debate on FFXIII value..) have been given to PSN+ already...

Also Deus Ex: Human Revolution was in a Christmas sale 7 or 8 months before it was given to PSN+.. same goes to Sleeping Dogs from what I remember.

I believe that only big names like CoD or FF and super niche stuff will never get into PSN+..

• Like 1

South Park The Stick of Truth

Aquapazza

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy 13

Resonance of Fate

Hyperdimension Neptunia(any of them)

Any "Tales of" game

Edit: I think Plus is more used as a way of giving underrated titles such as indie games or "future AAA capable" titles a change to get the spot light to show that it's a good game. I'm sure there are many great games out there, but people don't play them; because they don't know enough to want to spend a dime for a chance on them.

So Sony getting allowed to give us "Free" these games for a period of time will help people get exposed to some great underrated titles.

I mean let's be honest, would people have played "Brothers, Skull Girls Encore, Lone Survivor, puppeteer" if they weren't free?

These are some great games a few get to play for "Free", thanks to the Plus collection System.

Sure it's also to get popular AAA titles we've always wanted, but aside from that; I always thought the plus collection was to not only save me money, but help make me a fan of a series I would have missed out on.

The only one i'm not agree with you is Puppeteer, it's not an indie, it's just a platformer, and this kind of games rare times break sales, even being great. instead I could say Remember me it was perfect Ps+ option. I see Aquapazza perfect to integrate IGC.