How Did 6 Different People Get The Plat in Under 3 Minutes?

GDGypsy

I didn't see any save transfer option or any discussion on it being autopop between versions, and nobody did that on the ps5 version, but 1 person on the eu ps4 stack and 5 on the na ps4 stack have ridiculously fast times.

20 minutes ago, GDGypsy said:

I didn't see any save transfer option or any discussion on it being autopop between versions, and nobody did that on the ps5 version, but 1 person on the eu ps4 stack and 5 on the na ps4 stack have ridiculously fast times.

They're using a downloaded save, which is available for both regions. Here is a YouTube that demonstrates what they're doing (and to be clear this breaks leaderboard rules and these people should be flagged):

Spoiler

Edited by DaivRules

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What even is that exploit? I don't speak whatever this language is so haven't got a clue what's going on 😵‍💫.

Of all the games to use a save data, they used it on this one that seems to be a 1-2/10 plat doable in 3 hours rofl. By the way the language seems to be Portuguese.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ZOLANTON said:

Of all the games to use a save data, they used it on this one that seems to be a 1-2/10 plat doable in 3 hours rofl. By the way the language seems to be Portuguese.

Apparently there are people who cheat shovelware games that take mere minutes to complete when done legit lol. These people are career criminals, I'm telling you. 

Anyway, their loss. Call of the Sea is a great game. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Smashero said:

This forum really needs some FAQ to be acknowledged before giving the User the possibility to create posts...

I would have assumed they would have been reported by now if it was just a hacked save, which is why I asked in the first place. Some of those times have been here for months. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't some hidden debug menu or something, since some games have that.