Trophy Thoughts ?

Not bad, overall a fun game. A little clunky with some of the traversal mechanics but it's not too bad. Story is nice and touching as well. Lot of emotion and it reminds me of friends and family past. Worth the money overall. 

Enjoyment: 7

Difficulty:3

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Clocker045 said:

Not bad, overall a fun game. A little clunky with some of the traversal mechanics but it's not too bad. Story is nice and touching as well. Lot of emotion and it reminds me of friends and family past. Worth the money overall. 

Enjoyment: 7

Difficulty:3

totally agree :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WalshYNWA said:

Yeah, a very good game. Would recommend. However I discovered I am not very good at platformers 🤣

yea, I struggled in some parts of the game myself. I love platformers but they can get tricky sometimes xD

2 hours ago, L_Smith1997 said:

yea, I struggled in some parts of the game myself. I love platformers but they can get tricky sometimes xD

Haha yes, especially when one tiny little mistake can kill you. Those damn spikes 😅

• Like 1

I think the gameplay is just alright, but I love the setting, story, art, music and characters.  I know this is an indie game studio, but after playing Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown earlier this year, the movement and combat just seem a bit less tight and fluid as I would like.  I know its not really fair to compare, but they are the same genre with similar gameplay and they released within 4 months of each other, so it's hard not to.  

Other than that though, I'm enjoying my time with it and I'm going to see it through to the end

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mattPilky69 said:

I think the gameplay is just alright, but I love the setting, story, art, music and characters.  I know this is an indie game studio, but after playing Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown earlier this year, the movement and combat just seem a bit less tight and fluid as I would like.  I know its not really fair to compare, but they are the same genre with similar gameplay and they released within 4 months of each other, so it's hard not to.  

Other than that though, I'm enjoying my time with it and I'm going to see it through to the end

Kind of sucks for the studio that Prince of Persia came out a couple months before this. It's hard not to compare them. Prince of Persia is straight up a better game, but this one is still pretty good. I really did enjoy the story, music, and art direction.

I played the game on the hardest difficulty and there are some pretty difficult parts. When flying enemies with shields are thrown into the mix, it gets much tougher. The game gets easier at the end when you have most of the upgrades and the best trinkets.

The trophies are all straight forward. Finish the game and get all of the collectables.

• Like 1

This game was fantastic, platinum took me 6 Hours 30 Minutes and i really had a blast. The gameplay is fast paced, the gliding ability is a bit annoying due to a minor delay and i had some stupid deaths to spikes but all in all the game is pretty easy and way forward. If you have a ps subscription and enjoy indie games, this one is a must. 

• Like 2

Yeah a couple of those trinket paths were pretty tough in Act 3!

Overall had a great time with this game, despite some minor flaws. Mostly that control glitch that freezes you coming off the map screen, and combat feeling a bit repetitive towards the end. The collectible backtracking wasn't nearly as bad as I heard it would be, was able to clean everything up in an hour or so at the end.

Would love a sequel, but can't wait to see what's next from this studio either way!

• Like 2

I grabbed the trinket in Enduring Rites called "Final Stance" but the counter in the region still says 0/1. Should I be worried? Powerpyx guide says it's the last trinket I can get but I somehow managed to get it 3rd to last.

Trophy update: Seems like the inventory takes precedence over map counters. I popped the trinket trophy even though Enduring Rites trinket counter still says 0/1

Edited by BestUsername----