New Game+ reported on the 1.000 SKU

Eraezr

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I'm not going to avoid a game over censorship, that doesn't make it NOT censorship. I still bought Burst Renewal for example. This isn't the first time I've bought a censored game AND complained about it being censored. And there I didn't even care about the things removed, but I do like the outfit that they made ugly in this one. I will instead keep voicing being against censorship.

Meanwhile you guys who "don't care" invest all this time into telling us all how it doesn't matter, you don't care, blah blah blah. I think I'll keep doing me. I'd say you tried, but I don't think you did.

I don't really follow. I think you've got the wrong person. Do I find yet another internet drama about a perfectly polished game annoying? Yes, definitely. But I did not engage in discussing the definition of censorship, nor did I invest my time in telling anybody what matters or not. I initially just replied to you with what I think is dumber, and the reason is that I would personally avoid something I have such strong feelings toward to make my voice count. I also think reverting to version 1.0 is dumb, especially for something like this because I remember the input lag from the demo among other things.

3 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I'd say you tried, but I don't think you did.

Honestly, I don't even know what I tried. Everybody's so tense. Believe it or not, there are people engaging in discussions without trying to win an argument.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 3

First of all, let me say that I don't like what they are doing, be it the decision from SONY or Kim. Failed to see any point of doing this except stirring some unwanted sh!t.

That being said I will still enjoy this game as there are much more than just the body and suits.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This thread seriously needs to be cleaned up, locking for now. 

EDIT: Unlocking, if people continue to do more of the same, it's staying locked and warnings will be given out.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 4

Personally I didn't care about the censoring since it was only 2 outfits and I don't even like them either way, her top 3 outfits imo are:

- Red Passion

- La Vie en Rose

- Daily Force

But I have to say the Black Pearl outfit is top tier and really well done.