New Game+ reported on the 1.000 SKU

Eraezr

These kind of posts/drama/logic remind me of the Vita days when a game would launch and the NA version would be censored to shit and then people would complain about it cause they can't see the loli/underage looking girls titties/panties. Criminal Girls, Monster Monpiece, and GalGun are ones I remember the most.

It's a really weird hill to die on.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Picking and choosing your battles.

The problem with the internet is that there's no such thing anymore.  Everything is a battle.  That little fabric of cloth added from the demo is the exact same as Sony removing time from your PS+ subscription.  Some people can't make the distinction anymore.

EDIT: The person that can't make the distinction using the confused reaction feels right, but I'm not sure why they'd do that to themselves.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

I remember reading about the legitimate censorship of Crystar's opening movie in the NA version a year ago maybe. When I saw the uncut version my first thought was that it was a strange place to put a butt anyways. I feel the same way, looking at the screenshot pic. It's just a strange costume. I would have tried version 1.0 if only for the blood spatter but I'm too lazy to do all this stuff. I'm still looking forward to playing when I get the chance.

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Pure entertainment, I swear !!!

Bro, I wish this was the case for me. Instead, these arguments have been nothing but infinite boredom. It's the same points and same people every time. Not to mention comments like "touch some grass" from people who haven't skipped replying to a single one of these posts and statuses, swimming in the same mud. 

Anyway, at least it's not TLoU 2 again.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

I feel like some people have never read the small letter in the demos who say something like the following "this product does not represent the final game".

In this specific case tho, its not just cut content from a demo, it's in the final product that shipped and got patched out. The original post is simply showing a way to access the NG+ content that is already on the disc.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 3:01 PM, Dreakon13 said:

Picking and choosing your battles.

The problem with the internet is that there's no such thing anymore.  Everything is a battle.  That little fabric of cloth added from the demo is the exact same as Sony removing time from your PS+ subscriptionSome people can't make the distinction anymore.

EDIT: The person that can't make the distinction using the confused reaction feels right, but I'm not sure why they'd do that to themselves.

The reasons for the reaction- One, you've purposely warped the comparison you're quoting (even when it was clarified before your post that it was not about the clothing). Now becoming your comparison. I had... divorced... the clothing/fanservice aspect to make a comparison argument using any-content instead, something most people hysterically missed.

Two, the original comparison was clearly made between.. two Sony products.. and the unfortunate outcome that could happen after purchasing any of them: not getting 100% content advertised (i.e., x amount of days of membership benefits) vs not getting 100% of content advertised in a game. So it wasn't about "feeling right"; it was about you misrepresenting the situation. An updated analogy can also be made, but let's be realistic it doesn't matter.

Edited by EcoShifter
minor adjustments (+ wording impr.) based on... the purge.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

5 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Censorship isn’t determined by whether you like it or not. 

It kind of is though, right? The devs have said that it isn't censored, these are the intended costumes in the latest version. So it would be the people who don't like the new versions who choose not to trust the dev and cry censorship.

• Like 3

Game looks amazing can't wait to play it glad its not woke like the costumes in MK1 definitely gonna platinum it love the giggle ahh yea

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

what’s dumber?

incessantly whining about censorship 

or

incessantly whining about people who whine about censorship

Incessantly whining about censorship, yet still buying (or not refunding) the game.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 1