Likelihood of DLC Trophies for Shadow of Erdtree?

MrPruneMan

Do you guys think the upcoming DLC will include new trophies? I know FS doesn't usually add DLC trophies (besides Bloodborne and technically DS2), but I just can't shake the feeling that this DLC is too big to not include new achievements.

Given how extensive this expansion is going to be, yes, I do think there is going to be additional trophies included in Shadow of the Erdtree. For more information on Shadow of the Erdtree in general, feel free to view my extensive post about it here.

The way i see it bloodborne only got dlc trophies because its a playstation exclusive so im guessing sony decided that for them. I doubt this will get them but you never know.

• Like 1

If I'm being realistic, patterns indicate they won't include trophies in DLC.

Win / win situation for me though.

If they're included then hooray let's go for it, if not - I can relax and play the game without any fears of missables etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Red_Barnes said:

If I'm being realistic, patterns indicate they won't include trophies in DLC.

Win / win situation for me though.

If they're included then hooray let's go for it, if not - I can relax and play the game without any fears of missables etc.

I'm in the same boat. It's great if they'll add some, but if so, I'll probably need to wait for a 100% guide as that's what I used in the base game.

I'm pretty sure they will. I selfishly hope they don't - I got the 1000G on Xbox but if this DLC is infinitely harder as I think it could be, then I likely won't be able to keep my 100% as this is the only Soulsike I was able to get through (pretty easily, actually, Malenia aside) but for die-hard fans, I hope you get your trophies.