The Official NFL Team Bashing Thread

DanielVT

I'm one quarter away from dancing naked in the streets, even though the ref's are definitely trying their best to secure a Steeler's win. Oh yeah, to stay on topic... I hate the Steelers, even though they're apparently the ref's favorite team (hope that's enough bashing to stay related).

You guys catch the OT of the Steelers v. Broncos game (it's OK if you didn't... It was short)?

What a lucky break for Tebow! Blown coverage makes this kid into a hero get again. I'm so effin sick of hearing about him. All he does is win? Yeah... He's 8-5 (counting today) and the Steelers are the only playoff-bound team they have beaten all season. The rest of their wins were against shit teams!

I hope the Pats bury this kid again... He deserves it!

• Like 1

You guys catch the OT of the Steelers v. Broncos game (it's OK if you didn't... It was short)?

What a lucky break for Tebow! Blown coverage makes this kid into a hero get again. I'm so effin sick of hearing about him. All he does is win? Yeah... He's 8-5 (counting today) and the Steelers are the only playoff-bound team they have beaten all season. The rest of their wins were against shit teams!

Wow....you are way too harsh on Tebow. I personally love the guy. I love his work ethic and his abilty to stand up for his (and my) religion. I do agree with you though, obviously I want the Patriots to "bury" the Broncos. It would be awesome if the Texans could upset the Ravens, and then we pretty much have our way paved to the SuperBowl!

He deserves it? Really? Why?

Granted, the media has gone berserk with the Tebow obsessing but what has he done as a human being to deserve that? Is he a bad guy? Because he seems like a pretty stand up dude to me, I never hear him run his mouth about anyone or anything, he doesn't carry any arrogance, he doesn't run any dog fighting leagues (trying to stay a bit on topic), he just goes in there and plays the game... nothing more. The only reasons I ever hear behind the hate are his openness about his faith (which I though we were free to do as Americans) and the excessive media attention (not exactly his fault because covering him obviously causes people to talk, which is all the media wants), which is fine, people are free to hate him for whatever reason they want but why does he "deserve" anything bad to happen to him?

He deserves it? Really? Why?

Granted, the media has gone berserk with the Tebow obsessing but what has he done as a human being to deserve that? Is he a bad guy? Because he seems like a pretty stand up dude to me, I never hear him run his mouth about anyone or anything, he doesn't carry any arrogance, he doesn't run any dog fighting leagues (trying to stay a bit on topic), he just goes in there and plays the game... nothing more. The only reasons I ever hear behind the hate are his openness about his faith (which I though we were free to do as Americans) and the excessive media attention (not exactly his fault because covering him obviously causes people to talk, which is all the media wants), which is fine, people are free to hate him for whatever reason they want but why does he "deserve" anything bad to happen to him?

That is an amazing response, skid. I absolutely agree with you. Tebow is a great guy, but everyone hates him because he is Christian, and is not about to renounce his faith. You raised another great point about how is this not America where people are allowed Freedom of Religion WITHOUT PERSECUTION? To me at least, the media better shutup, (although the SNL skit was hilarious) leave the kid alone, unless you have something positive to say. I love the guy, but, there is no way I can root for him Saturday. Good luck next season Tebow!

Tim-Tebow-Tebowing.jpg

I don't dislike him as a person... As a matter of fact I respect his work ethic and how religious he is despite criticism. What I dislike is how many people around me are putting him in the same category as guys like Rodgers and Brady saying "all he does is win", when in fact, he doesn't... I believe he is given more credit then he actually deserves as he's mediocre when it comes to passing as really hasn't beat many quality teams... That's all. Sorry of I came off as a dick... Re-reason my OP and it was a bit harsh.

Alright, this Tebow talk has been great, but it's time to get back on course and make fun of this week losers! I will give the honors to whoever wants it, as I already have some ideas and pictures that make raunchy fun of the Bengals, Steelers, Lions, and Falcons. Due to the fact that I have to follow the "keep it relatively clean: rule I initiated, can someone else make "cleaner" but still borderline raunchy fun of the listed above teams? Thanks!

I'm going to Player Bash for a moment, give me some space.

Sammy, there is no need to give you some space as your player bash is right on topic :) I also like your SuperBowl prediction: Patriots vs. Saints (of course the Pats will win! :awesome: )

Pretty epic match-up. Might be better than last year's Rodgers vs. Roethlisberger duel, since Brees and Brady are straight up quarterbacks, not scramblers like Roethlisberger is.

Granted, the final score would be in 40 something to 30 something.

Yeah it would be one of the most epic SB's in recent memory. Also, I have a nickname for Mr. Roethlisberger, it is meant to be entirely insulting and also makes fun of his recent criminal record......okay here it is: Rape-loser-booger..........alright it's not to bad is it LOL :)

Cincinnati's radio announcers do a much better job- I remember when they gave a 'Big Ben Penis Alert' when the Steelers went to Cincinnati last year.

That is hilarious! I never even heard that one before! Yeah so much for my nickname, I think it has been trumped! LOL :)

This is going to be the most epic showdown in recent playoff memory.......BRADY VS. TEBOW (may the real QB come out on top!)

http://www.bostonher...ticleid=1395246

IFWT-TEBOW-BRADY.jpg

Brady: " Just try to keep up with me pass for pass, Tebow"

Tebow: .........................(sound of chirping crickets)..................

Brady: "Yeah, that's what I thought!"

Let's all feel a little compassion for Tebow, after all after a loss on Saturday, he has no one to come home to (unlike Brady :comp:).

whos-got-the-better-wiferumored-girlfriend.jpg

Then, you let him waltz by you again in the second quarter. That's a score. But the worst comes in the first play of overtime, when he rockets by you, then stiff-arms you like a bitch for the 80 yard touchdown. You're the reason Pittsburgh lost the game. You, and you were healthy when half the team wasn't.

Come on man!

I know its an old post but loooool. I really felt bad for Steelers fans that day.

Wow...if there are any Saints fans here, I'd put a paper bag over your head.

Ahh....you mean Dave Dameshek's Paper Bag of Shame!!! LOL Regardless, the Saints are right in the thick of it at half-time. I wonder if the niners can hold on???

Ahh....you mean Dave Dameshek's Paper Bag of Shame!!! LOL Regardless, the Saints are right in the thick of it at half-time. I wonder if the niners can hold on???

I hope not. I am not really a Saints fan, but I just HATE the 49ers.......it would be painful to see them win.

Wow...if there are any Saints fans here, I'd put a paper bag over your head.

ITs not over yet ..... 5 turnovers and still in this game.... Not sure if Saints D playing that good or 49ers offense is just that bad.....

And yes I am a saints fan and always will be, no bag here even back when it was that bad......

Looks like someone forgot to tell the Saints this was a Championship game, and not a pre-season exhibition. They 100% earned that loss...

I agree, my hats off to the 49ers you deserve that win. Playing stupid wins you nothing. Leave Vernon Davis in single coverage who has been lighting up your defense all game is retarded.

Playing stupid wins you nothing.

Doesn't that just tick you off. It is bad enough when someones team loses when it was a good performance, but then there are games that all you can do is scratch your head and wonder WTF were they even thinking.

As I said, I am not a Saints fan, but man, I expected much better from them than what they just played.

Pssssst.......Denver.....look at the Saints/Niners final score and see what stupid football gets ya'. <_<

You do realize that Hell usually has to freeze over before Brady throws and interception.

Hell is a cold place now! :yay:

This. IS. FREAKING AWESOME!!!! To think I was nervous about this game ha! Brady has to stay in the game so he can set the NFL record for most touchdowns in a game EVER!!!!!

Doesn't that just tick you off. It is bad enough when someones team loses when it was a good performance, but then there are games that all you can do is scratch your head and wonder WTF were they even thinking.

As I said, I am not a Saints fan, but man, I expected much better from them than what they just played.

Pssssst.......Denver.....look at the Saints/Niners final score and see what stupid football gets ya'. <_<

Hell is a cold place now! :yay:

After Brady's performance, I bet the Broncos feel like they are in Hell right now!!!! Let's also give some credit to our underrated defence though! :yay:

Maybe Denver will wake up from the Tebow dream and realize that college offense does not work in the NFL... except maybe in therir own crappy division.

I said it earlier and I'll say it again... Tebow is a great human being but a second rate quarterback. This game just reiterates that he CAN'T beat quality teams. Who'd he beat that was worth a damn this year? Steelers only? Possibly the Jets (even though not playoff bound)?