The Official NFL Team Bashing Thread

DanielVT

After Brady's performance, I bet the Broncos feel like they are in Hell right now!!!! Let's also give some credit to our underrated defence though! :yay:

Although I can't stand the Patriots (don't confuse that with not recognizing they are a good team), and I expected them to win, but man....this is just friggin' sad. But I have always said that Tebow is very over-rated, and he and the rest of the Bronco's are showing that embarrassingly well tonight.

Whoever #58 (Bronco's) is, should not only be ejected, but fired and banned from the NFL. For the money these people make, when they do cheap shit like this, send them back to flipping burgers.

Well, I have to say, overall, the Playoff games today were just terrible. The losing teams didn't even provide a challenge for the winning teams. Yes, the Saints rallied a bit, but they still sucked overall.

Congrats to those whose teams did win, and to those whose teams lost....just remember, they made more money tonight for a 100% effortless, pathetic, less-than-professional performance than what would get most minimum-wage workers fired.

Wow! This was a great game, it's too bad Brady could not get more TD's, but I am just amped up to having won in the first place. Every year this team has the potential to win a SuperBowl. I wonder if this year we will??? Anyway, I will be rooting for the Texans to upset the Ravens. We have seen so many shockers this year that anything is possible. If that happens, the Patriots all but have a SuperBowl berth locked up since the Texans (not really a AAA team to begin with) would be beat up after playing the Ravens.

Wow! This was a great game,

Well, I can understand being excited that your team won, but to call this a great game is stretching it a bit. It was a piss-poor effort by the Bronco's. The way the Bronco's played, I think the Patroits' cheerleaders could have kicked their asses.

Well, I can understand being excited that your team won, but to call this a great game is stretching it a bit. It was a piss-poor effort by the Bronco's. The way the Bronco's played, I think the Patroits' cheerleaders could have kicked their asses.

Uhh.....the Broncos could have won....they did beat the Steelers after all. I just am happy that we did not have a repeat of last year. It feels amazing to be 1 win away from the SB!!! Also, this game was great because the Pats beat the Broncos up...after all they were dropping like flies!

Difference is that the Steelers had 1/3 of their team hurt, and a hobbled QB. The Patriots did not.

Still.....the Steelers were a good team regardless. I really hope this Ravens vs. Texans game is an absolute bloodbath so to speak.

When a team, ANY team, performs this badly, it makes no difference what they did in past games.

Packers played piss-poor and paid the price for it.

I kind of edited the above quote so it reads appropriately. :angry:

Yes, I am a Packers fan, always have been, always will be, but their performance was so piss-poor, even the most imaginative person on LSD could not find enough excuses for the lousy performance they showed on the field.

It was so bad, there isn't even the satisfaction of saying "They tried", because from what I saw, they sure as hell didn't.

Ah well, there is always next year....until then, I will be rooting for the Giants as my other 2 teams are out (Packers & Steelers). :(

That bye week might have done more damage than help.

I dunno' spanky....it may have, but I would have at least expected the rust to be gone by the second half if that were the case. I honestly wonder if they didn't approach the game overly-confident and as a result paid a price for it. One thing I noticed was that there didn't seem to be any "fire in their eyes" as one would expect a team to have when in the playoffs.

Sadly, I think the team had a mind-set of: "Home field advantage, kick-ass season, favored to win....yeah, we'll just show up and kick ass." Unfortunately, when dealing with a team like the Giants, all that did was get them...well....you saw the result.

Ugh... gotta watch... no, endure another Superbowl with the f@#cking Patriots in it all because Baltimore killed themselves. First, dropping that pass in the endzone then they "Finkle" the field goal. Please oh please let the 49ers put the Giants away so we can have at least something new to watch for once.

• 11 months later...