The Official NFL Team Bashing Thread

DanielVT

Here is a thread where NFL fans can talk trash against their own team or others! Nothing made me happier last Sunday then the Patriots taking the #1 seed, and the big, bad, Jets getting sent home by....wait....what! the Dolphins! :lol: Let the bashing begin!

Note this thread is meant for arguments and pokes, but let's attempt to keep this thread relatively clean. I.E. No language or innapropriate conduct. Thanks and enjoy! :devil:

To begin, is that Mr. Ryan cryin'? Wait I thought he was supposed to be in the Super Bowl this year! :jaymon:

408181_rexb1312.jpg

Here is the one way to make the Jets playoff worthy and actually a quality team. Get rid of this clown! mark.sanchez02.jpg

Sanchez: "Wait what, when do the playoffs begin? Huh The season is over? I thought we were still practicing. Wait, you mean I'm not supposed to throw the ball at the other team!!!!

Note to Steelers: Please beat the Broncos then Ravens, I would rather the Patriots take you guys on then the

Ravens.

It's great being a Patriots fan right now. We get an easy first game, and then we take on the bruised and beat up team that comes from the dogfight that is the probable Steelers-Ravens game.

ravens_steelers_2.png103734807_crop_650x440.jpg?1324422899

Steelers: "Welcome back to reality hotshots!" Final score: Tebows 59- Ruthlessboogers -60

News Alert: Rodgers is just a system quarterback, Flynn is the real deal. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825af6f2/article/nelson-its-insulting-to-call-packers-rodgers-a-system-qb?module=HP11_content_stream

Rodgers: I'm overrated, it's true."

Aaron-Rodgers.jpg

After the Super Bowl, Brady says to Rodgers, " Only one of us can wear the #12."

tfb.jpg

Rodgers: **shuffles away in shame and retires**

Aaron+Rodgers+Green+Bay+Packers+v+Philadelphia+IISgzGuKfKwl.jpg

but let's attempt to keep this thread relatively clean. I.E. No language or innapropriate conduct.

So...what you are saying is I am not allowed to participate huh? :S

Ah well, all I have to say is ya'll are gonna' be pissed off when my Packers take the Superbowl again! I think we will see a lot of this in the Superbowl as a matter of fact:

BenRoethlisbergerVsPackers.jpg

After the Super Bowl, Brady says to Rodgers, " Only one of us can wear the #12."

tfb.jpg

Wrong...that is Brady saying "Damn....another interception!"

Ah well, all I have to say is ya'll are gonna' be pissed off when my Packers take the Superbowl again! I think we will see a lot of this in the Superbowl as a matter of fact:

Keep dreaming buddy : ) Patriots will suprise everyone with an upset win over the Packers in the Super Bowl.

You do realize that Hell usually has to freeze over before Brady throws and interception. Oh and in case you think you can beat anyone and the Patriots do not stand a chance, one word: CHIEFS :yay:

Keep dreaming buddy : ) Patriots will suprise everyone with an upset win over the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Pats may make it, but this will be the result:

6fc0102785_patsSorryPats_05142008.jpg

You do realize that Hell usually has to freeze over before Brady throws and interception. Oh and in case you think you can beat anyone and the Patriots do not stand a chance, one word: CHIEFS :yay:

Yeah, yeah....but a record of 14-1 still ain't nothing to sneeze at, regardless of who they lost to. Besides, Green Bay will be in the Superbowl, Chiefs won't. ;)

Note to Steelers: Please beat the Broncos then Ravens, I would rather the Patriots take you guys on then the

Ravens.

It's great being a Patriots fan right now. We get an easy first game, and then we take on the bruised and beat up team that comes from the dogfight that is the probable Steelers-Ravens game.

ravens_steelers_2.png103734807_crop_650x440.jpg?1324422899

Steelers: "Welcome back to reality hotshots!" Final score: Tebows 59- Ruthlessboogers -60

News Alert: Rodgers is just a system quarterback, Flynn is the real deal. http://www.nfl.com/n..._content_stream

Rodgers: I'm overrated, it's true."

Aaron-Rodgers.jpg

tfb.jpg

Rodgers: **shuffles away in shame and retires**

Aaron+Rodgers+Green+Bay+Packers+v+Philadelphia+IISgzGuKfKwl.jpg

I remember when the Saints had "an easy 1st game" in the playoffs against Seattle (being from Washington doesn't give me much ammo, lol, maybe in a couple/few years though), hopefully the Pats will suffer the same fate.

I remember when the Saints had "an easy 1st game" in the playoffs against Seattle (being from Washington doesn't give me much ammo, lol, maybe in a couple/few years though), hopefully the Pats will suffer the same fate.

Hey, I must have forgotten to mention you can bash any team BUT my Patriots! :lol: LOL No, in reality, everyone and everyteam is fair game, but the Patriots will not go down on their first game, just you watch!

BTW The only thing about the Seahawks that can win anything is this:

seahawks.gif

It's about time we see Brady holding another one of these:

1103819905_1765.jpg

It's also time Belichick had another one of these:

patriots-bill-belichick-rings.jpg

Shouldn't that be a picture of Belichick holding a video camera at other teams practice sessions (I know... low blow)?

You do realize every team tries to find out what the other team is doing, it's just the game!

I'm officially turning to a Seahawks fan...

Yeah, tell me about it :comp: but, my heart will forever be a Patriot fan.

im not the biggest football fan (i prefer lacrosse more), but i do watch it occasionally...and this isnt really bashing, but its gotta be linked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtaDy_Y9kNI&list=FLt7S42Akm3zl7dx6I9RCK1Q&index=3&feature=plpp_video

OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, that was pretty amazing, but I don't know if it was skill or luck : )

A little bit of both I think.

On topic: A late xmas present to me would be to see the Taints go out in the first round, oh how I loathe you Brees.

Not me, I'd rather see the "taints" take on the Packers, so the Patriots if they are in the SB get to take on a roughed up team.

Not me, I'd rather see the "taints" take on the Packers, so the Patriots if they are in the SB get to take on a roughed up team.

I have a feeling that will be the teams in the SB this year...so you may just get your wish.

It is just too bad that you will see Matthews stuff Brady like a pimento in an olive! :lol:

I have a feeling that will be the teams in the SB this year...so you may just get your wish.

It is just too bad that you will see Matthews stuff Brady like a pimento in an olive! :lol:

Really? Have you ever seen Tom Brady? He could single handedly hand the team and New England the SuperBowl. He is by far the greatest QB of all time (and that is also the opinion of unbiased experts)! Brady FTW!

2424734392_tom_brady_photos1_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Really? Have you ever seen Tom Brady? He could single handedly hand the team and New England the SuperBowl.

Well then, IF they make the SB, I guess it will be just Brady on the field then eh? I mean, if he can do it single handedly, no use for all those other silly members of the TEAM. :P

Well then, IF they make the SB, I guess it will be just Brady on the field then eh? I mean, if he can do it single handedly, no use for all those other silly members of the TEAM. :P

Touche' Good point, but you get what I mean :awesome: Brady really is the primary reason that the Patriots are the best team in the AFC and third best in the NFL. I look forward to how far they make it in the playoffs, and I still 100% believe they can make and win the SB. Seriously, what do we have to worry about? Mr. Cheesehead himself?

aaron-rodgers-8.jpg?w=131

That is just so....wrong. :blink:

Ah well, just remember:

tom_brady-12981.jpg

:lol:

This a new year, new team, and a different season. I excpect the Patriots to do suprisingly well this year. If I'm wrong....so be it, but I doubt I am. BTW That was evil....I am still scared by how that season ended!

As I recall, the Steelers put the hurt on New England 25-17 earlier in the season. New England has a habit of being put out in the playoffs early. Since the only way for the Steelers to advance is to go through the Tebows, then the Patriots-

See ya in Fox-borough.

Brady's the best passing quarterback in the league right now, so if anyone could do it, it would be him.

Great point! I think Brady will go down as the best QB in history. Another SuperBowl victory will ensure that Brady really is the best quarterback ever!

A little bit of both I think.

On topic: A late xmas present to me would be to see the Taints go out in the first round, oh how I loathe you Brees.

Sorry to disappoint, Brees 466 yards passing 3 TDs ....... Final Score Saints 45 Lions 28......... just keep on hating

In case you forgot what happened last time the Patriots took on the "Taints" maybe this will help will refresh your memory......

09000d5d814a0aa7_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d814a0de3_gallery_600.jpg