Favorite Youtube videos

Death

52 minutes ago, MrGarland said:

If there's anything I've to say about this one, it's interesting. I've only managed to see and trigger number 2. Back then, it didn't exactly spook me, just made me uneasy.

I never got any of those but I know if I got the Xbox one without knowing about it I would have been very afraid. I do remember accidentally discovering the "laughing kid" sound on the GameCube though and I thought something was genuinely wrong for the longest time because I didn't realize how I did it and so it never happened again.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Rediscovered this recently. For the longest time I thought this was some kind of feverdream, but no, it was just a 90s commercial.

Oh and speaking of feverdreams, here is just an A.I. that sings old war/propaganda songs in japanese. One youtuber that I watched opened one of his streams with this, and I find it really catchy (especially the refrain).

• Like 1

I remember seeing a clip from this video on TV several years ago, but since they didn't show the whole thing, I had to watch the rest from YouTube. It's still entertaining as ever, and I'm surprised how the guy managed to keep up with the order.

There's a chance I've posted this video before, but I've watched it so many times that it only makes sense to share it more than once anyway. 77 million views, where one mil is probably just me.

(the second video "history of the entire world" is not as good)

• Like 2

The goal of Pestilent Pepsi is to sodomize consumers. Look: Crystal STINKS, with a diseased package!

One of greatest YTPs ever made. Funnily enough, I was an avid soda drinker back when this crap came out, but I don't remember being at all interested in trying it. Also, it's just hilarious that they thought "health conscious consumers" would be attracted to a cola product, just because they removed the caramel coloring.

• Like 1