Animes with a disappointing Ending

l-S0ULx3ATER-l

Well... it's specifically about anime so... yea, you should talk about anime...

Well then most of the anime I have watched has been pretty bad so I will leave this thread I guess :|

Also quick note Anime, is short for Animation so it should refer to all animated shows/movies.

When I was a kid we called it Japanimation so you knew the difference.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

All of Darker than Black Season 2.

Ending to the 2nd season of Ore no Imo absolutely infuriated me for several reasons.

And going old school for the last one - Ichigo 100% because of who he chooses came out of left field.

Well then most of the anime I have watched has been pretty bad so I will leave this thread I guess :|

Also quick note Anime, is short for Animation so it should refer to all animated shows/movies.

When I was a kid we called it Japanimation so you knew the difference.

I've never heard that word being used ever, but that's awesome.

I don't know where you heard/read that but it's not.

Anime ( アニメ) really IS short for Animation but only as "Animeeshon ( アニメーション)" (Japanese way of saying animation).

It has to be Japanese production for animated series to be called Anime.

If someone calls American production Anime, it's a misuse of the term.

Unless they are Japanese of course. Because Japanese do call every animated show Anime as an abbreviation.

For others, Anime should only be used to describe Japanese production.

Blue exorcist

Deadman wonderland

Berserk (they should've continued it, left too many questions un answered, and I hate the movies because of f☺☻♥ing CG)

Bleach (its ending is disappointing unless they get a new season)

ChäoS;HEAd (didn't care for the ending)

D. Gray-Man (the ending disappointed me so bad after all that happened I get this.. )

Guilty Crown (felt the ending was rushed and there was room for more episodes before the climax)

Gundam 00 the movie (OH MY GOD I F#%^ING HATE THE ENDING, the series was marvelous and its one of my favorites animes but this movie is a complete craphole or the ending is that, they ruined it for me)

that's all that comes to mind now but there's more

^

Bleach I can understand but Berserk should've done the same as hunter x hunter 2011 after it got enough material and start the story from scratch. not give us the bad cg movies.. and d grey man should've at least started from where they stopped. so until then it is considered a disappointing ending imo.

Edited by razizo41

I have seen to many anime's in my life but I will stick with one that always upsets me.

D. Gray Man.

With both anime and manga. I hate how they left it at an cliffhanger and done nothing.

I understand what happen to the writer but come on.