Cool! Estimation?

Yay!! Trophies are out!!!

So do you guys think this looks hard? 1 out of 10, How long do you think this will take to platinum?

I think 4/10 because a lot of it looks time consuming I guess!

And When is it out in your country(Include Country)??!

• Like 1

Jumping with joy right now  :yay:

I'd say 4/10 it looks time consuming but not hard, since there's lots of things to do and leveling up everyone to level 40 should takes a while I'd say at leats 50 hours to plat

Good to see the Colisseum is going to be there, I wonder how that will be since *spoiler alert*

Luffy left before the final match, maybe we'll play as Sabo! (Or maybe we actually get to fight Diamante, that'd be awesome)

Was waiting for the list to pop up. Doesn't look too bad and yeah looks more of a time sink then difficult. 4/10

Looks like my PS4 will be collecting dust a little longer. So much PS3 backlog and upcoming games.

Well, the Vita is always available :awesome:

I think the game comes out 28th June here in Europe.

If i had to guess maybe a 6 or 7/10?

Looking forward to play a OP game on the Vita.

I think its more fun on the Vita than the PS3, Because the feeling with the vita feels just right same as I played Dynasty Warriors :D

And there aren't many hack and slash games on the vita these days due to sony :(

But hopefully more and more to come in the future ;)

I think its more fun on the Vita than the PS3, Because the feeling with the vita feels just right same as I played Dynasty Warriors :D

And there aren't many hack and slash games on the vita these days due to sony :(

But hopefully more and more to come in the future ;)

Yeah, i played DWN on Vita and i couldn't stop playing. Now when this game comes out my Vita will get lots of love once again :pimp:

Yeah, i played DWN on Vita and i couldn't stop playing. Now when this game comes out my Vita will get lots of love once again :pimp:

You didn't try the new Dynasty Warriors? I didn't see any review of that! Did you play it? If so, how is it :D

Oh, you mean DW Xtreme Legends? Nah, i haven't played that game yet although now that you mentioned it i might just go and buy it tomorrow.

Well, I might want your impressions on that.

I might get it when the price will drop in my local videogame store!

I'll add you in PSN kay :D

I've been waiting for the price to go down too but i think it might have dropped down far enough. We'll see :) Also yeah, you can add me.

The price here didn't even decrease even once :I, I don't know till when I'll have to wait... (sigh)

Looks time-consuming, but it's that much better for fans of the Anime/Manga. Looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun,

Many of us can't wait but I don't know why Namco Bandai doesn't make a lot of known anime/manga games for the vita other than Danganronpa and One Piece, I'm kinda disappointed!

1Lddf03f.png

Platinum Looks Nice.

I really hope to play this game, but since I have to play Watch Dogs(which will probably take me a month), and XBlaze is coming out earlier. It might be hard to play this game sooner instead of later.

Its looks so PRETTY!!!!!!!

Sadly, this game comes out a week after Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn (which i've been waiting for since DWG3 years ago) in North America. So i'll be waiting awhile before i get this game. Hopefully by then, the price will have dropped some.

I'm only a moderate One Piece fan and i've only played the One Piece dynasty warriors games. The trailers for this game looks alot like those but with more freedom and rpg elements, which interests me. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...