Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Meanwhile the PS4 wishlist already has 30+ games  :blink: .

I think it's actually awesome, you will replace your beloved ps3 and go if full force to Ps4. The Same happened if me too, today my ps4 receives my full if the Vita. So whenever you're if the ps4, imagine the greatness that awaits you xD

And in between you can also try some games at the backlog and plus freebies on ps3 xD

• Like 1

I think it's actually awesome, you will replace your beloved ps3 and go if full force to Ps4. The Same happened if me too, today my ps4 receives my full if the Vita. So whenever you're if the ps4, imagine the greatness that awaits you xD

And in between you can also try some games at the backlog and plus freebies on ps3 xD

That reminds me, I've been neglecting my Vita for a long time now. I should really finish Ys Memories of Celceta.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, can't wait to play them. Which one do you recommend to start first?

if all honesty, Virtue, i know you wanted this game just like i did, and the story is also one of the best i ever witnessed in any game. Tales of Hearts is in my top 3 alongside Xillia and Symphonia, it's really good.

• Like 2

if all honesty, Virtue, i know you wanted this game just like i did, and the story is also one of the best i ever witnessed in any game. Tales of Hearts is in my top 3 alongside Xillia and Symphonia, it's really good.

Ok, then I'll start with Virtue's Last Reward. Though I probably need to delete a game first on the memory card.

• Like 1

Ok, then I'll start with Virtue's Last Reward. Though I probably need to delete a game first on the memory card.

Mah2C is a smart man :) VLR is one of the best and most intriguing stories I have encountered in games. At first you will be like "this is kind of cliche" then the game is like "challenge accepted" and the mind fuckery begins :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the FFXIII series, but congrats on your new platinum Dragon.

Thnx :D, this game has a few drawbacks but it's still enjoyable.

It was getting pretty dusty in here, congrats on the new plat :P

Thnx :D, I agree. That's why I hunted down this plat and stored it here :P.

• Like 1

Exactly 2 years ago I joined this awesome site :D, here's hoping for many more years.

To commemorate this special day I've finally written something in the 'About Me' page  :dance: .

Congratulations on Lighting Returns platinum buddy xD despite all the bashing, XIII was one of my favorites and I was happy to see the characters receive the ending they deserve

As for the 2 years joining the site, your mate here will also be 2 years old next month, surprisingly I joined on 28 of may, here hoping for many more to come xD

Congratulations again buddy

• Like 2

Congratulations on Lighting Returns platinum buddy xD despite all the bashing, XIII was one of my favorites and I was happy to see the characters receive the ending they deserve

As for the 2 years joining the site, your mate here will also be 2 years old next month, surprisingly I joined on 28 of may, here hoping for many more to come xD

Congratulations again buddy

Thnx bud :D, I also enjoyed the FFXIII trilogy. 

Awesome, I never knew we joined this great site so close to eachother :highfive:. I'll keep it in mind. 

Congrats on the FFXIII:LR plat  :yay:.

Thnx buddy :D

• Like 1