Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Maybe I'll change my mind but right now my quest for 150 plats is still going and if Yakuza 5 is out soon.. I want to be the very first person to platinum it or try my best to be.

Nice, good luck with that :D.

Hehe, ya finally got it Dragon xD Good job dude :)

List is looking good Dragon, keep it up :)

Thnx, yeah finally completed Death Mode. 

• Like 2

Your welcome. Death Mode is annoying. I finished it before doing Beat School so i could finish it quicker-ish. xD

Yeah I also did Death Mode before Beat School, the main reason was because I needed to save the plat for the non-violence event and saving a Death Mode trophy was out of the question :P.

• Like 1

Congrats on your latest, buddy  :highfive:

It seems like even a dragon has a soft spot on Non-violent Events  :yay:

Thnx buddy :D. Yeah not all of us are wild dragons that rampage as we please :P. Unless someone provokes us or steals our treasures, we're perfectly fine with being non-violent.

Ooh xD

What plat do you have in mind to do for your next one or are you still thinking on it? :P

Don't judge me :|.

Well the We Play Ys Memories of Celceta is nearing its end and I'm saving Tales of Hearts R for trophy #6,000, so it's one of those 2 games.

• Like 2

Thnx buddy :D. Yeah not all of us are wild dragons that rampage as we please :P. Unless someone provokes us or steals our treasures, we're perfectly fine with being non-violent.

Don't judge me :|.

Well the We Play Ys Memories of Celceta is nearing its end and I'm saving Tales of Hearts R for trophy #6,000, so it's one of those 2 games.

Who says i was? xD

Ooh, cool.

• Like 1

Thnx dood :highfive:, I was beginning to think you forgot where the lair was :P. Yeah I'm hoping to add a lot more in a few months :D.

I actually did forget, I was using the map to get back here but I was apparently reading it upside down and got lost dood :| You plan on getting anymore plats this year or is everything else being saved for the Jan 1st event?

I actually did forget, I was using the map to get back here but I was apparently reading it upside down and got lost dood :| You plan on getting anymore plats this year or is everything else being saved for the Jan 1st event?

Lol, that explains it :lol:. The next time you get lost, use this special dragon whistle *hands over the whistle*. When you're in dragon-controlled territory, someone will come to your aid.

Yeah dood, the We Play Ys is nearing its end and I'm saving Tales of Hearts R for trophy #6,000. Those 2 plats are most likely the last ones I'll get this year.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on your latest plat, impressive list overall sir :)

Keep up the good work.

Thnx :D, will do.

Congrats Dragon! :) It's odd that only three ppl manged to go trough the end, since it's "we plays"....

Thnx :D, yeah I was expecting at least 4 more people. But it looks like the others dropped out.

Platinum #113: Ys Memories of Celceta :dance:. I participated in the We Play Ys and it was fun. Only Superbuu, j-a-y-888, and yours truely saw it through to the end.

DT7RNfD.jpg

Congrats with your new plat Dragon!!! Damn that is nice one to have in your collection!!!

Zekrom676-4103907_640_480.jpg

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...