Duke Nukem 3D coming to PS3!

I only just found out about this, the game is already finished and will be coming very soon hopefully, Just wondering if any of you played it back in the day and are planning on buying it on the PS3.

It holds a special place in my heart as it was the first FPS I ever played, I used to play it on my dads computer when I was about 5 back in 2001, going to be great to get to replay it after over 10 years, the game will also include all official dlc's which I haven't played so that will be cool and will have online multilayer which I am not too interested in but a co-op mode for the story would be very cool.

I loved this game, played it for months nonstop. Still remember playing deathmatch with a friend back when the modem had to make all of those weird noises to connect to the internet. Probably best left as a memory though, going back in time to the classics doesn't always work out like I want it to. Any word on trophies?

I loved this game, played it for months nonstop. Still remember playing deathmatch with a friend back when the modem had to make all of those weird noises to connect to the internet. Probably best left as a memory though, going back in time to the classics doesn't always work out like I want it to. Any word on trophies?

These are the achievements on the steam version of the game so its possible they will be the same. nothing too difficult I hope they make a proper list where you have to complete it on the hardest difficulty cause that would be a challenge. I cant see the game having a platinum though.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133067620