Asura's Wrath "True Ending" Thread

PSNP is crap i left

What is your opinion on the true ending of this game? That you have to pay money to see it? I know you can just go on Youtube and watch it there but what about the people that bought it before it was uploaded on YT? I would really like to know your opinion on this because what Capcom did with this is beyond outrageous..."Pay to see the "True Ending".

Also here is a video of Angry Joe speaking about this.

I know this might be late but i didn't see another thread talking about this matter.

I see what your sayin and it is kinda lame they did that. If your one of those people that don't like buying dlcs but since trophies were involved I bought it and thought it was worth the buy. Overall the game is a lot of fun and so is the dlcs

to me it goes like this.

- never buy a DLC for multiplayers, in case if the server is shutting down it's a waste of money, especially something from EA.

- never buy a useless DLC's like extra skin colors, or extra ending / TRUE ENDING excuses, because skin colors is lame, you play as a character that just have new colors though still have his / her same looks, this is something like can be normally unlocked as a bonus like the old times. as for the Ending as you described it just wait for a while and you can see it for free on youtube, unless they gave it for free like Bioware did with the mass effect 3's ending, though EA did it again with Dead Space 3, they added an entire story DLC for the other ending so they can hunt your wallet for it.  

I've spoke on this in the past and I'll say it here again, the ending of the non-DLC story in Asura's Wrath wrapped up the story they were telling throughout the game just fine.  The DLC didn't come off as a "true ending" to me.  It came off as the conclusion to a new storyline after the fact.  If the DLC never existed I'd be fine with the way the game wrapped everything up. 

Whatever though, if gamers didn't have something to complain about the world would stop spinning.

• 6 months later...

Sigh... The DLC is not "The True Ending" the true ending is in the game already, it's the secret ending. The thing is Capcom cancelled the sequel because of the poor sales of the game, cc2 instead of letting the story without an ending put the little they had in mind for the sequel and created a proper ending for it in the form of a DLC, the only intended DLC for the game where the 2 Lost Episodes and the 2 middle ones.

• Like 3