Hello, Is It Me You're Looking For?

parker-94

Hello everyone, I was too lazy to create a topic at first, but I've decided to jump on the bandwagon.

My first name is Joe, but everyone refers to me by my last name, Parker. I'm currently enrolling into Sixth Form, and hoping to study Geography, Photography, Communications & Culture, and something else, though you can guarantee by the time September comes around, I will have changed my subjects for the 14th time (not exaggerating).

Oh, and if you like any of the following, we're officially best friends: 90210, Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore, The Kardashians, Nicki Minaj, Kesha, Drake, Rihanna, Katy Perry, The Real World.

- Parker (Pork, Porker, Parkour, Parks, Purks, Perk, Porks, Purkington, Porkington, Central Parker, etc.)

• 1 month later...
Oh, and if you like any of the following, we're officially best friends: 90210, Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore, The Kardashians, Nicki Minaj, Kesha, Drake, Rihanna, Katy Perry, The Real World.

- Parker (Pork, Porker, Parkour, Parks, Purks, Perk, Porks, Purkington, Porkington, Central Parker, etc.)

i love kims butt, but i totally respect my boy on the nets kris humphries...nicki minaj...lets just say i would do her...kesha is hot...rihanna...is hot,,,katy perry...hot

and i think britney is pretty hot too...but since we are already best friends, i just thought i would tell you i have a really good friend named parker...so how about i call you JOE...welcome JOE