ps3 AND vita trophies ?

Tomoko Kuroki

not all....

- there are some games that are sold separately for PS3 and Vita but has same trophy list (e.g. Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD)

- there are also some cross-buy games that have separate trophy lists (e.g. Sound Shape)

- there are also some cross-buy games that shares the trophy list (e.g. Lone Survivor)

btw.. yay! you! advance welcome to Vita Club ^_^

Edited by jeieem

If the game has a cross-play/save feature where you can save your game on one console and then pick it up right where you left off, then it will have a shared trophy list, meaning one set of trophies for both systems. Borderlands 2 is like that. If it was a multi-platform release but the games don't interact with each other in any way, it will have separate trophy lists. When they first started out on the Vita, cross-play/save games had separate trophy lists per platform, and you could pop the trophies on one platform by playing normally, then pop them on the other just by loading your save. Sound Shapes is like that. They don't release any new games like that any more.

Edited by damon8r351

What jeieem said. In other words, Sony still doesn't have a strict organization system that they abide by, so you have to check for every game if you care about separate lists and stuff. It's quite annoying to have to deal with, lol

Edited by BlindMango

• 4 weeks later...

If the game has a cross-play/save feature where you can save your game on one console and then pick it up right where you left off, then it will have a shared trophy list, meaning one set of trophies for both systems. Borderlands 2 is like that. If it was a multi-platform release but the games don't interact with each other in any way, it will have separate trophy lists. When they first started out on the Vita, cross-play/save games had separate trophy lists per platform, and you could pop the trophies on one platform by playing normally, then pop them on the other just by loading your save. Sound Shapes is like that. They don't release any new games like that any more.

Wait.. is this why on my Vita Trophy profile, BL2 is listed there despite me never having own the Vita version? And does this mean I can use my Vita to gather locked PS3 BL2 trophies? (My PS3 is currently in storage, so I bought a Vita to kill time till I get it back.. This means I can buy BL2 on Vita and get my remaining PS3 trophies for it?)

Wait.. is this why on my Vita Trophy profile, BL2 is listed there despite me never having own the Vita version? And does this mean I can use my Vita to gather locked PS3 BL2 trophies? (My PS3 is currently in storage, so I bought a Vita to kill time till I get it back.. This means I can buy BL2 on Vita and get my remaining PS3 trophies for it?)

Yes, but first you have to upload you most recent Borderlands 2 save on the PS3 to the cloud so the Vita can sync to it. Unless you feel like starting from the beginning, in which case, yes you can earn Borderlands 2 trophies on your Vita.

Sly 4 has crossbuy and crossplay along with 2 trophy lists

• Like 1

Yes, but first you have to upload you most recent Borderlands 2 save on the PS3 to the cloud so the Vita can sync to it. Unless you feel like starting from the beginning, in which case, yes you can earn Borderlands 2 trophies on your Vita.

Ok so just to be clear here.. you're saying BL2 trophy list shares the same trophy data/link between PS3 and Vita and does not have separate trophy data (not list) like The Walking Dead PS3 and Vita? What other games share the same trophy data on both systems, because this is extremely useful!

• 5 months later...