anyone playing this

• 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Still running hard and strong. Only have 50 more levels of Lt. Col, left to do for the final trophy.2708.png

I'm at Lt Colonel #58 here, godspeed.

For anyone who is interested in starting, and wants a timescale, i started early January this year, and aside from missing a month, played when i woke, and played before i slept. (and i have about 250stocked fuel sitting around)

Edited by Orphioon
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys i Think i have a Tactical way to boost , In Week-End we can play **4 Players Vs. 4 Players**, And Evry Match 1 Player of one team Take Kills, Example 1A And B1 Take Kills

''There is now a way to boost this. As of the November 2015 update to the game, you can change the level of your aircraft and your special weapon to any level that you have researched. For example, if you have a Lv.10 ADFX-01 Morgan with Lv.5 MPBM, you can create an aircraft set with a Lv.1 ADFX-01 Morgan with Lv.1 MPBM. Obviously, you will be losing power when you do that, but lowering these levels will give you bonus rank experience per sortie! Experiment and see how low you can go with your aircraft and weapon levels.''

On 11/28/2017 at 11:17 AM, BilalElOtmani said:

Guys i Think i have a Tactical way to boost , In Week-End we can play **4 Players Vs. 4 Players**, And Evry Match 1 Player of one team Take Kills, Example 1A And B1 Take Kills

''There is now a way to boost this. As of the November 2015 update to the game, you can change the level of your aircraft and your special weapon to any level that you have researched. For example, if you have a Lv.10 ADFX-01 Morgan with Lv.5 MPBM, you can create an aircraft set with a Lv.1 ADFX-01 Morgan with Lv.1 MPBM. Obviously, you will be losing power when you do that, but lowering these levels will give you bonus rank experience per sortie! Experiment and see how low you can go with your aircraft and weapon levels.''

The first part of your post is not a good method. Everyone will still get a similar amount of experience, even if only two people in the entire match do the whole work. You'd be wasting your fuel if you boosted like that.

The second part of your post was taken from my guide, so...

On 30/11/2017 at 2:05 AM, SlyCooperFan100 said:

The first part of your post is not a good method. Everyone will still get a similar amount of experience, even if only two people in the entire match do the whole work. You'd be wasting your fuel if you boosted like that.

Yes i copy it from guide, for ppl know level10 method thas all bro :D

On 30/11/2017 at 2:05 AM, SlyCooperFan100 said:

in my method, if u use method (LVL10) and u get all kills u will make alot of XP, and u lost just 3 fuel. 1 for your turn 3 for your team