anyone playing this

yes its free but to advance through the single campaign you need to pay 19.99 or play the co op to gain credits to purchase the next levels, it costs alot so your be playin co op alot if you want to advance through the single player campaign. 

all in all its alot like ace combat assault horizon if you liked that game your probably like this.

You don't have to pay at all if you don't want to. Every plane and upgrade is bought with in-game currency.

You have to use fuel to play, you get one unit of fuel every 4 hours, but cannot stack up more than 3 at a time.

You do have to pay for some missions, but the amount is not that big imo, after a few co-op missions (wich are free) you can get the amount required.

So, it can be played without paying at all, but you will find the usual limitations, at least is not pay-to-win.

Beware that the game is repetitive though, every mission is the same, just with the different scenario (mountains, sea, etc). The only thing that gives you some kind of variety, is changing your plane/equiptment. I love the game however, you should try it out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in meet people who can understand the command: "Delay the final fu@#€#ng blow!"

If you can, add me and invite me to some rooms (no homo)  :wub:

Edited by RenovKatt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so am back here better than ever in ace combat will love to be in a crew that play together...and if anyone streams it on twitch even better...lol ranked #109 this previous tdm and by the end ended at #202...cracked me up  lmao just two spots from the the top class...

Grind is real only 173 in game hours never spent so much time with any game tho....so pls anyone looking to team up to play ace combat regularly and stuffs feel free to add up...Hope to seeya in the skies.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The last trophy is a real grind - takes about 2500xp per level for the last 100 ranks -_-

Have 120 hours in game - sad thing most of the time I am spent waiting or searching for a room -_-

Yh i know the feels....i have 310 ingame hours and will hit colonel soon...i spent this long cause most of my grinds were on TDM about 300 sorties plus :)..funny i have never seen your in the game..at least thats what i think .

I hear it is a brutal grind for 100% completion. Something about, since you have to wait for fuel to recharge, it can take you up-wards of a year to beat. That turned me off from it.

It does take a while, I'm around 100hours playing and have a little more than 50% of the exp and money needed. But since I only play one hour a day and the game is really fun (short matches with modest challenge) I haven't grown bored of it yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...