How to make a chat room.

And how do I do that? Also, where do I check my xp?

No I wouldn't be. Sly was the only guy mad at me. Everyone else was fine.

Your intelligence rating is actually you xp. It's quite sad at the age of 14, your xp(intelligence) is only above sub par. You can change this by learning good social skills and becoming a better person.This may be a joke on the forum but in real life, people could mock you for the way you're acting and I don't want that for you. Just give up and say sorry, Sly isn't a monster but his punishments are more logical than other websites.

Edited by Bear
  • Like 1

How can I get back on the chat? And btw, why can people say much worse and get off scot free, but when I shoot a simple comical insult towards the d bag admin, I get banned?

I'm book smart not street smart. Book smarts get you places. Look at Einstein. He was autistic and was still one of the worlds leading scientists.

How do I contact sly so I can reason with him?

I'm not gonna kill him don't worry.

How can I get back on the chat? And btw, why can people say much worse and get off scot free, but when I shoot a simple comical insult towards the d bag admin, I get banned?

You can't.

You most likely won't.

Why can some people say some shit? Because we have more rapport with the community and we are familiar with each others personalities. You are new and you call the OWNER, not admin. OWNER of the site continuously a douche bag. If you really can't understand that, you really have some issues. 

Just go away, I don't think any one cares whether or not you're banned or whether or not you come back. 

Really? I joined to socialize with fellow gamers. I can't socialize in real life so I do it online. I don't have very good social skills but this is how I learn.  Can you please give me the ''owners'' not admin as you said it, gamertag so I can message him, to apologize and that I didn't realize I wasn't doing anything wrong? I truly didn't understand and kinda still don't why what I said was such a big deal. I just wanna make things right.

I'm book smart not street smart. Book smarts get you places. Look at Einstein. He was autistic and was still one of the worlds leading scientists.

How do I contact sly so I can reason with him?

I'm not gonna kill him don't worry.

Liam, this thread has probably cured depression thank you my friend.

Edited by Bear
  • Like 1

Why would I get banned? I wasn't being racist or derogatory. I called the guy 3 words: jerk, douche and wanker. Comical at best, rude at worst. But not offensive like the n word or homophobic slurs.

Well you called the guy a wanker so how is that better than "homophobic slurs"? Also why do people say "the n word" it is such a stupid thing to say. This sums up my opinion on that.

I just never got why as a society we can insult people using some hateful words but then there are other words that aren't acceptable. It is like when people try not to swear so they say "frick" or "shoot". Swearing is just getting mad and saying a word, whether it is fuck, damn, shit, or poopsicle it is all said in anger so who gives a shit.

• Like 2

I wasn't mad when I said this. Douche was poking fun. wanker was me just insulting the guy for unnecessarily kicking people. I didn't realize I was being offensive. 

I just got that picture. Took a minute.

I guess sarcasm takes a minute or two to kick into my brain.

I wasn't mad when I said this. Douche was poking fun. wanker was me just insulting the guy for unnecessarily kicking people. I didn't realize I was being offensive. 

I just got that picture. Took a minute.

I guess sarcasm takes a minute or two to kick into my brain.

Never change!