Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS DIscussion

Dead Weight

Come here to talk about anything Smash

Also, new characters, and a veteran, have been announced today

Brings the count of characters to 38 ( if you count each Mii Fighter as their own character)

Aug 29th edit:

Looks like the leak was right, Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles has been revealed in the roster ( also Meta Knight was revealed to return to the cast previously, but no one really cares about him)

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

im suprised no mention of lucas or ness

I don't think Lucas will come back. It'd be a crime to take Ness out though. The original 12 have been in every Smash Bros game. We still need confirmation for him and Jigglypuff which I think is inevitable.

Happy Captain Falcon is back though. It wouldn't be a Smash Bros game without the Falcon Punch!

it would also like to see quote from cave story

I don't think Lucas will come back. It'd be a crime to take Ness out though. The original 12 have been in every Smash Bros game. We still need confirmation for him and Jigglypuff which I think is inevitable.

Happy Captain Falcon is back though. It wouldn't be a Smash Bros game without the Falcon Punch!

its just strange that all the other characters have been confirmed and not those 3, and prior to this years evo i have completely underestimated jigglypuff

• Like 1

it would also like to see quote from cave story

its just strange that all the other characters have been confirmed and not those 3, and prior to this years evo i have completely underestimated jigglypuff

Did you see the double sleep in 1 round yesterday? Zzzzzzz :D

I honestly love all the titles of SSB, and i want to see as much character return/make a new entry.

But let's be honest, my favorite to use is Kirby and ness, somehow did manage to play often with jigglypuff.

so i don't mind if not alot of characters is announced.

• 1 month later...