Essential Smartphone Apps/Games?

Parker

Listen on repeat- Watch videos or listen to songs on repeat, lr repeat your whole watch list. You can leave the app and it will still play music.

Flow Free-A simple yet addicting game, the goal is to connect all of the colors.

Bloons TD5-By far the best tower defense ive played

Playstation App- View trophies, send messages to friends, and more.

Timeberman-The new flappy bird.

I will update this later

If I'm not mistaken, that "My Singing Monsters" game that's also coming to the Vita is a smartphone F2P game.

Well i have to buy tne vita now...

i'm mentioning what peeps above didn't suggest yet or i didn't notice.

BBM - Great for messaging but whatsapp is better lol.

8 Ball Pool - A good and addictive pool game.

BBC news app/CNN news app - If you like to catch up to news on the go

Manga Reader (i think its not available on Google play but you can get it from a website) - Its a good app for reading manga on the go

Clash of Clans - an addictive online game

Adobe Reader - so you can read  your pdf files on the go

Flow free - an addicting puzzle game

FlightAware - if you want to check when a friend or family member's flight arrive

avast! Mobile Antivirus - its a good free antivirus and i didn't meet any problems with it on my S4

Twitch/Ustream apps - if you want to watch a stream on the go

WatchOn - it should be already installed but if it wasn't, download it and make use of your phone as a tv remote when the remote is too far away  B)

and last but not least Congrazulations on your new upgrade!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People already mentioned some good fun apps so here a couple more boring apps that I love:

• Secure Safe: store up to 50 passwords for free and you can access the info online too if you're not near your phone.
  • Tip Calculator: free and for restaurants of course.
  • Banking app: Whatever main stream bank you use will have an app and most of them have the capability of taking a picture of a check to deposit so you don't have to go to the bank anymore.
  • AllTrails: to find new places to hike.
  • Like 1

I really enjoy 7 Little Words to pass time, a good way to increase your vocabulary and a lot of fun to play.  Other good games to pass the time are Zombie Highway and Zombie Gunship. Photosynth is a great camera app that allows you to take full 360 degree photos by taking multiple pictures and stitching them together into one.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the most addicting games I've been playing on my phone is Guardian Cross. It's card collecting/battling game that's developed by Square Enix.

One of the most useful apps I've been using is Slice. This apps scans your email and provides a feed for all the items you've ordered online and gives up to date tracking (works perfectly with Amazon Prime  :lol: ).