Gotakibono's HUB

Gotakibono

Nice list,i'm a bit of jealous since i really don't know how i always give up when encounters challenging trophy. Just noticed you said you have Red Dead Redemption platinum nothing wrong except you type it twice.

Lookingg forward to your next plats :D

• Like 1

Ill say sir. I love the layout of your list. Gives me some ideas for my own. Just want to give you props on it so kudos.

Nice list,i'm a bit of jealous since i really don't know how i always give up when encounters challenging trophy. Just noticed you said you have Red Dead Redemption platinum nothing wrong except you type it twice.

Lookingg forward to your next plats :D

Indeed. He is the bastard of all bastards >: F. Nice job man!

How come I have never seen this??? This is an incredible thread and yes, I just read it all! I really should do something like this. I am just too lazy or busy with college! lol Epic, Gota, epic.

Wow, thanks for all the comments guys. I still have a lot to do with it, have a few more ideas that I'm gonna mess around with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my Walking Dead platinum today, what a fucking fantastic game. I'm up to 95% in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as well. Anyone who can help me boost BioShock 2 or Uncharted 2 it would be greatly appreciated, and I'll help with whatever trophies you need to get.

Once I get those done, I'm going to get the Deus Ex 100%, and start working on Doom 3 and Max Payne 3 online

• Like 1

If you want, I still need to get to level 50 in Bioshock 2 for the rebirth trophy and I have the DLC plays/wins, but I will definitely give you a hand. You just need 6 people for everything to go smooth :)

That'd be awesome, man. I'm trying to organise a group at the moment so I'll let you know when we're boosting. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Currently Working On/Need Help With

Uncle-Sam-223x300.jpg

If you so happen to be playing the same game as me, or are going for the same online trophies as me then don't hesitate to add me for boosting and such. The games highlighted in red are the ones I'm currently playing and require the most help with.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - DLC (Need Super Serious Help)

Need everything.

Hey, not sure if you're still needing help with this or not, but myself and a few friends are getting ready to start knocking out the DLC in UC3. If you want to join us, you're more than welcome to.

Send a friend request to: x_First2Fight_x     (Please put "PSNP UC3 DLC Boost" in the subject so I know where the request is coming from)

Awesome list by the way!

• Like 1

This is the best trophy checklist i've seen :salute:

I don't agree, but thanks for the compliment! :)

Wow,nice trophy list :yay:

Thanks a million. It's woefully out-of-date and disorganised by I'm slowly working on it again.

Hey, not sure if you're still needing help with this or not, but myself and a few friends are getting ready to start knocking out the DLC in UC3. If you want to join us, you're more than welcome to.

Send a friend request to: x_First2Fight_x     (Please put "PSNP UC3 DLC Boost" in the subject so I know where the request is coming from)

Awesome list by the way!

I'll add you tomorrow, man, and thank you! :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...