Finish the game on Hard.

"Pathetic Steef. Say hello to my little pet."

#92 Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition

1Lcac9f5.png

Enjoyment

6/10

Hardest Trophy

Stockpiling Arms

Score a specific amount or higher for ammunition conservation.

20th Ultra Rare :platinum:

#93 TMNT: Out of the Shadows

1L328376.png

Enjoyment

7/10

Hardest Trophy

Extra Anchovies

Complete round 20 in Survival Mode.

"We're just here for April." "Too bad. You get me instead."

6588887.gif

• Like 1

Updated 2nd page with the following PSN games:

Chaos Code

7Lc76888.png

Enjoyment

7/10

Hardest Trophy

Survivor

50 Wins in SURVIVAL MODE.

"I am sick of you... Bye now."

Daytona USA

2L329ef5.png

Enjoyment

7/10

Hardest Trophy

N/A

"Dayyytonaaa! Lets go away." (lets go away)

Slender: The Arrival

14La7a5f4.png

Enjoyment

7.5/10

Hardest Trophy

Fearless

Beat the game on "Hardcore" difficulty.

"I'm so sorry for everything. This isn't your fault. I did this.

By the time you read this It's already too late for you."

2vnfneu.jpg

Darkstalkers Resurrection

8L4ef2c4.png

Enjoyment

tumblr_lzolvyVllF1qfz9yno1_250.gif

Hardest Trophy

The Chosen King

Complete the first tier of the award "At the Bottom of the Sea".

"Mess with me again, I'll riddle you with bullets."

• Like 2

Added five new platinums to the list. Also just reached 5,000 trophies.

#94 Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

1L3546d3.png

Enjoyment

7/10

Hardest Trophy

Who put these here???

Achieve 100% completion in all areas.

"Sorry Luchador, but your princess is in another castle.

...Another castle with my boyfriend Calaca!"

Also placed 5th in the Hard leaderboards.

2mp0aw1.jpg

#95 SoulCalibur II HD Online

1Lb44d08.png

Enjoyment

7.5/10

Hardest Trophy

Sturm und Drang

Standard Time Attack Cleared.

"Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold."

#96 inFAMOUS First Light

1L5e96f1.png

Enjoyment

7/10

Hardest Trophy

Perfectionist

Complete all of the Challenges in the Game.

"Your gang will be smaller than when I started. Although, can one person even be a gang?"

#97 inFAMOUS Second Son

1L889b63.png

Enjoyment

8/10

Hardest Trophy

Unstoppable

Finish the game on Expert difficulty.

"It's been my experience that there are only two reasons for people to be nervous; either they're cowards.. or they have something to hide."

"Well, you know, I also get nervous around pretty girls."

#98 Metro 2033 Redux

1L9bedf6.png

Enjoyment

7/10

Hardest Trophy

Blogger

Complete all 51 of Artyom's hidden Diary pages.

"If it's hostile, you kill it."

Edited by Toxi

• 2 weeks later...

Added platinum #99

Not sure what will be #100 yet. It will definitely be out of the 3 games I'm playing right now; The Evil Within, SSFIV or Hatsune Miku. Would like to make it one of the first two but they'll both take me a while to finish.

#99 Metro Last Light Redux

1L7c5824.png

Enjoyment

7/10

Hardest Trophy

Test Complete

Complete the TOWER level.

"Artyom! Get over here! Revolution are not waiting for one man, huh?"

Edited by Toxi
  • Like 1

Added platinum #100 (never though I'd reach that amount in the beginning). The Evil Within. Really great game, had a lot of fun playing through it.

:platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum:

:platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum: :platinum:

Kirby_Dance.gif

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

Congratz on The Evil Within, how long did Akumu take you?

My clear time was around 12 hours. You can easily add on a couple more on to that as I reloaded a save after getting stuck at the start of chapter 6 and chapter 11. It can be done far quicker though, I'm doing a second run which I'm more than half way through at just over 3 hours.

Congrats on #100.

Thanks snake!

Added #101 Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F.

First rhythm game I've played in a while, found everything on screen rather hectic and hard to keep up with at first, you soon get used to it though. Turned out to be a pretty fun game, will be picking up 2nd when it comes out soon.

#102 Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate.

Didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much as DOA2 or 3. Nothing special, decent game though.

• Like 2

Sweet damn you wasted no time in starting your road to 200 :P

Ha. Well I was pretty much done with Project DIVA F a while ago, I didn't fancy it being #100 though so held off finishing it. We both know when it comes to rhythm games for such a milestone you either go HM or go home quite frankly. ;)

Congratulations on obtaining 100  :platinum:.

Thanks soultaker appreciate it. :highfive:

Ha. Well I was pretty much done with Project DIVA F a while ago, I didn't fancy it being #100 though so held off finishing it. We both know when it comes to rhythm games for such a milestone you either go HM or go home quite frankly. ;)

Thanks soultaker appreciate it. :highfive:

Damn straight :pimp:

• 4 weeks later...

Update.

#103 Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing

I really enjoyed playing this again. (Could have been a different story if I'd played it after the new MK8 dlc). I think this is a much better game than Transformed which was a disapointment in my opinion.

#104 Minecraft (PS4)

I only downloaded this as it was very cheap to upgrade from the PS3 version. It was fun enough to go through again, and the updated trophy list was a nice change.

#105 BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Great game, but the online is a real grind as obviously nobody plays this anymore. Luckily I had a couple of great boosting partners who made it more entertaining.

Update.

#106 Puppeteer

I bought this game at launch, (september last year) and only just got round to playing it. I was worried it would play a little like LBP as it has that look to it, but it feels a lot better to control with far superior gameplay. Overall an easy platinum, quite a few collectibles but nothing difficult.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update

#107 Super Street Fighter IV

This is the first Street Fighter game I've properly got into since Alpha 2. Really enjoyed it, especially the online as I found the community here far more pleasant to deal with than some other fighters.

#108 Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

One of my favourite games from last year, had so much fun going through the story again. The first person works a lot better than I expected, actually found myself using it most of the time (even though I'm not usually a great fan of it).

#109 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle

Picked it up cheap and it was well worth the money. Definitely one of the easiest platinums I have.

#110 Hitman: Blood Money

First impressions of this game are bad, it looks horrible compared to the 360 version, and the controls are shit to say the least. After an hour or so I started to get into it and had fun playing it. Requiem on pro difficulty was a headache though.

• Like 1

Update

#107 Super Street Fighter IV

This is the first Street Fighter game I've properly got into since Alpha 2. Really enjoyed it, especially the online as I found the community here far more pleasant to deal with than some other fighters.

#108 Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

One of my favourite games from last year, had so much fun going through the story again. The first person works a lot better than I expected, actually found myself using it most of the time (even though I'm not usually a great fan of it).

#109 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle

Picked it up cheap and it was well worth the money. Definitely one of the easiest platinums I have.

#110 Hitman: Blood Money

First impressions of this game are bad, it looks horrible compared to the 360 version, and the controls are shit to say the least. After an hour or so I started to get into it and had fun playing it. Requiem on pro difficulty was a headache though.

Need to say anything? I just will get used to that ( Jessica's way) hahaha

Outstanding bud