removed

Toxi

Not gonna lie, I really like this checklist Simply because I want to do it similar to this. I Still need to learn more about Forum Codec to Make A Checklist though.

I'm guessing the games that have a 36px-Star.GIFare your Favorite.

Anyway Great Checklist.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it. Yeah I put the star above my favourite games. Good luck with your checklist, whenever you get around to doing it, sooner the better trust me.

Very nice list you have, especially Catherine. I still think that the Babel stages are harder than clearing the game on hard difficulty as you can just watch how it's done from youtube videos.

Yeah you're right, but watching a video and having to keep referring to it just got too repetitive so I went it alone in the end, Stage 9-5 was extremely hard for me.

I'm really jealous of your gaming set up and all the awesome plats. You should put in your thoughts on the games as well when you get the time

Ha. Yeah maybe one day, might just copy and paste from the recent plats thread, would save at least half of the work. Thanks.

Wow great list and congrats on that Catherine plat dood, also like how you had quotes under some of the games xD Also really digging that gaming setup! It is also nice to see someone else with the SSX plat :highfive: (nice job being the fastest achiever). Keep up the great work dood!

Thanks man! SSX is definitely underrated, not many sports games I enjoy anymore but that one was a lot of fun. :highfive:

Awesome list. You have some very impressive plats (Catherine, MGS 2,3, and,4) and the layout of the list is incredible.

Thanks soultaker, appreciate that!

Great checklist, i think this was the first one that i read everything.

Ha. Thanks! Probably due to the lack of information ;)

This is actually a pretty dope list man, nice taste in games too. Also digging the console battle station you got set up

Thanks, same goes. Nice work on completing the Metal Gear Solid series :highfive: I'm missing Peace Walker but I'm not sure I'll ever go back to that game again.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, appreciate it. Yeah I put the star above my favourite games. Good luck with your checklist, whenever you get around to doing it, sooner the better trust me.

Yes you are right, it spares being overwhelmed with lots of remembering with added Typing. I Might try to do it when I hit my 30th Platinum(maybe 32).

Of course, one and only. Thanks, I still haven't got the season pass, I'll definitely get round to it soon as it's been too long since RE! ;)

Ha. Thanks Aexuz. I'll try to keep adding to them every so often.

Finally got around to Catherine, had been sitting on my shelf forever. Are you planning on going back to Babel at some point or, Love is Over?

I need to focus on the game and practice more because with so many games in my backlog I get distracted easily and switch the game too fast every time I get frustrated with babel mode.

If I get the platinum of Catherine and SSFIV  I'm pretty confident for a 100% average completion profile :)

I need to focus on the game and practice more because with so many games in my backlog I get distracted easily and switch the game too fast every time I get frustrated with babel mode.

If I get the platinum of Catherine and SSFIV  I'm pretty confident for a 100% average completion profile :)

Yeah I felt like if I didn't finish it, and moved on it would be a tough one to go back to. Good luck! :highfive:

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles has been keeping me from 100% for a while. Not the hardest game but I found it tough without a PS Move.

#86 The House of the Dead: OVERKILL
1L4184a1.png
The House of the Dead: Overlord

Unlock all trophies

It's a shame that light gun games are so rare these days, as OVERKILL demonstrates when done right, theres a lot of fun still to be had with them. HotD 2 had a plot and voice acting which fell into the 'so bad its good' category, this however is intentionally silly and over the top, some of the dialogue is the funniest stuff I've heard while playing a game. Every second word is a cuss and some of the gore is disgusting in places, with massive (intentional) plot holes everywhere, all of this add to the feeling that you are watching a 70's exploitation movie. A couple of the trophies will definitely test your skill, and you will need a PS Move if you want to platinum this game. I managed to find the game for around £5 and if you can get it close to that price, it's a must!

Going to try and finish Lightning Returns now, I enjoyed FFXIII & XIII-2 but the first hour or so of this game has bored me immensely. Hope it improves. Edited by ToxiKirby