Dirty Old Bastards [DOB] Is Recruiting

GalacticUnicorn

I like the idea. Tell me , what games are you bastards up to enter/buy/play/join this year?

I've always been good in FPS games , i often end in first place. Really rare not ending in first or top 3 in case u guys are a bit competitive and need an extra boost (:

List of all FPS previously played :

Resistance 2 ( Platinium in older account and 93% of competitive ended in first , all ranked up D.M ).

Killzone 2 ( Pretty much the Same as R2 )

Mw2 ( Didn't play much , passed it easily in the hardest dificulty in previous games )

Mw3 ( Plat in this account )

Bioshock Infinite ( Playing the hardest mode )

BiA ( All trilogy in the hardest difficulty)

Crysis 3 ( Currently playing MP and trophy hunting )

Wolfenstein ( R.T.C , E.T , N.O )

Black Ops 2 ( Hardest difficulty in Campaign , some experience online ).

I have been looking for a fine community. U guys look great.

I'm planing in joining in the next game tho. Just tell me if u guys are interested and wich games are u moving to (:

On PS4, our biggest upcoming game is Destiny; we are gearing up for that one with a competition and everything. Currently, though, our largest game is BF4. 

We pretty much jump on board every major game release. The Division looks like it's shaping up nicely. No Man's Sky will hopefully be incredible! I know I will be getting Plants vs. Zombies. I know I'm forgetting several others...

We would love to have you join us!

Totally LOL'd at the last reason.

Hello, Gaymer. I am a fellow gaymer. Would you like to gayme together? ;]

*SIGH* pretty cheap way to 'advertise' no? If you wanted to advertise a predominately FPS clan to a site devoted to trophy hunting I think you're at the wrong place, why not, you know, go to Battlelog and whatever CoDs equivalent where your target audience is?

*SIGH* pretty cheap way to 'advertise' no? If you wanted to advertise a predominately FPS clan to a site devoted to trophy hunting I think you're at the wrong place, why not, you know, go to Battlelog and whatever CoDs equivalent where your target audience is?

Our "target audience" and community members aren't solely FPS players. We support and play many different genres.

Thank you for the ideas, though! :]

Our "target audience" and community members aren't solely FPS players. We support and play many different genres.

Thank you for the ideas, though! :]

I did say predominately and when one of your pick up lines is "not based on your K/D" I think it'd be fair to say that implies shooters...doesn't it? 

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

I did say predominately and when one of your pick up lines is "not based on your K/D" I think it'd be fair to say that implies shooters...doesn't it? 

Many genres of games use the kill to death ratio to measure effectiveness. FPS is only one of them.

Edited by GalacticUnicorn

Many genres of games use the kill to death ratio to measure effectiveness. FPS is only one of them.

Please use my words accurately, I said shooters (which are predominately FPS's). What games other than shooters use KD/R for their online stat tracking?

Hi , you dont use 'Racial ,Religious or Gender' Epiys ? wow , you've just defunked virtually every video game thats been made ( well quite a few ) from you topic of discussion , i surpose Tetris on Pot/Acid would be a fun discussion eh ? LMFAO , ok tell me this , on 'your' training nights , Please tell me if you use , #1 Latex , #2 Leather, #3 metal studded paddles , #4 Speak German..............arh bloodly hell wrong website !!!! DOH , ROTF !!!

Edited by ALIEN_CURE

Hi , you dont use 'Racial ,Religious or Gender' Epiys ? wow , you've just defunked virtually every video game thats been made ( well quite a few ) from you topic of discussion , i surpose Tetris on Pot/Acid would be a fun discussion eh ? LMFAO , ok tell me this , on 'your' training nights , Please tell me if you use , #1 Latex , #2 Leather, #3 metal studded paddles , #4 Speak German..............arh bloodly hell wrong website !!!! DOH , ROTF !!!

We choose not to use racial, religious, or gender epithets because such words call out, alienate, and degrade members of the gaming community. As adults, we have an entire vocabulary to choose from when we are upset or frustrated, so why choose to use words that are offensive or culturally insensitive?

Tetris on pot or acid... Wouldn't any discussion be more fun when on pot or acid? ;]

Latex, leather, metal-studded paddles, and German... Depends on what you're training for! ;]

Edited by GalacticUnicorn

Our community's "target audience" isn't FPS's, and we're not a clan. We're a gaming community. Along with FPS's, we support games such as SWTOR, Minecraft, WarThunder, and various Steam games. The unique thing about our community is that we are willing to support, fully staff, and make rosters for any game the members want, if they have enough votes. We're currently trying to build our PS Division, so this is actually a great place for us to be. Thanks for your concern. :P

As long as you dudes aren't too serious or made up of tough as nails ex-military dudes (tough gelling and getting used to the military jargon/terms),

then am joining. 

I sent in an application.

I have a PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii and Wii U.

Made suggestions in my application for the clan to possibly partake in....

- DriveClub (PS4)

- Madden 15 (PS4 & XOne)

- NBA 2k15 (PS4 & XOne)

- WWE 2k15 (PS4)

- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

- Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

- The Division (PS4)

Name's Javelin or Jav for short.

Hope to see (and feel) how great your community of gamers is!

Am 29, and even though am not that dirty, I am practically a bastard (not a Snow though). 

Edited by jave-lin

We're all going to die in the end what is the point of doing anything? It's not like it matters in the end. -that guy in that thread i don't remember

That was probably the most depressing thing I've ever read.