Dirty Old Bastards [DOB] Is Recruiting

GalacticUnicorn

Okay, so after reading this gut wrenching thread, I guess I'll try and jump in and save it.

First off, I can't understand why you'd waste time responding to the thread if you have no intention of applying. I mean, I appreciate the thread bumps, but I don't particularly enjoy dealing with trolls. This is the primary reason we have the application and trial process that we do, so we can weed out "undesirables".

As for not willing to complete an application? In the amount of time it takes a person to reply to this thread, you could have completed an application, so that argument is invalid.

As for the name...There isn't much I can say about that. At the end of the day, we are all a bunch of crusty old gamers who can take a joke. Who play games for fun. If you have a problem saying the word "Bastard", then I hope all you play is Little Big Planet, because I wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite or anything...

Dirty Old Bastards objective when it comes to recruiting is to find people who are like minded. Who everyone can get a long with, in simple terms, people who aren't d-bags. Who like to have fun, to game with adults. Who some times can get drunk and not have to worry about what they are babbling about over their microphones.

We aren't for everyone, we accept that.

I personally, am not interested in trophies. Sure they are nice to get, but I want to explore every inch of these worlds. And I want to explore these worlds with other like minded gamers, who don't mind having fun, and enjoying the game.

DirtyOldBastards.net

• Like 1