Dirty Old Bastards [DOB] Is Recruiting

GalacticUnicorn

The Dirty Old Bastards [DOB] are now recruiting for Playstation. If you are seeking a great community that is fun-loving, not based on your K/D, and always has someone online to team up with to play or just kick it, sit back, and have fun, then you have found the right place here at DOB!

If you're still thinking about it, then let me give you some more reasons on why the Dirty Old Bastards stand out from the rest:

- Private TeamSpeak3 Server
- Highly Active Gaming Community
- Members from all over the world (Always someone on)
- Training Nights
- Social Nights
- Forums on new things
- Members who care about you!

The Dirty Old Bastards are a casual gaming community supporting XBOX One, Xbox 360, PC, and PS4. We take a strategic and team-oriented approach to gaming. While we do not hold to the belief that statistics mean you are a good player, we do expect those who join our team to be able to play as a team. We are a community of adults who know when to goof off and when to put it to the grind and be serious. We do not use racial, religious, or gender epithets in our community and do not tolerate those who do.

Requirements are easy, just be 18 or older and have a microphone to chat with. If this sounds like a community you are interested in please fill out an application at:

Playstation Application

The only question is: Are you Bastard enough?

Seems like an interesting idea, but I don't have a ps4, nor any of the new fps'.  Oh well.

We also support Xbox360, XBox One, and PC. Do you have any of those? Furthermore, we support more than just FPS games. :]

If you're dirty. You better take a bath. 

If you're dirty. You better be a Dirty Old Bastard! ;]

What exactly are these social nights?

We have social nights for various games. For example, Titanfall players have a scheduled get together tomorrow evening at 7:00pm. There are social events for BF4 players, Ghosts, and more, too. :]

• Like 1

I'd like to join the clan. I don't have the patience to fill in forms or anything though

I play BF4 on PS3

Well, you'll need to fill out an application if you want to join. :P

It's really not that bad.

You can find that here.

and since when does a 'casual' game clan need a PR director, or a 'psychoanalysis test' for that matter?

DOB is a casual gaming community. The "psychoanalysis test" helps us to better understand what kind of a person the applicant is. Though we are a casual group of gamers, we do prefer to avoid those who have intents detrimental to the community as a whole.

As for our PR director, she takes care of public relations so the other staff members don't need to have it on their main plate of responsibilities. Delegation of roles and duties is extremely helpful.

AW MAN, YOU STOLE MY IDEA (kinda). I just started online gaming with a few buddies of mine who recently got PS3s. We're all in our late 20s and early 30s. I was going to suggest we name ourselves something like "Two Old Fuqs" or something like that :P . Oh well...

Edited by merciful84

AW MAN, YOU STOLE MY IDEA (kinda). I just started online gaming with a few buddies of mine who recently got PS3s. We're all in our late 20s and early 30s. I was going to suggest we name ourselves something like "Two Old Fuqs" or something like that :P . Oh well...

Well, hey! You guys are welcome to join us, PS3s and all! :D

We'll see. We don't play online on a consistant schedule and usually have to find a middle ground according to tastes in games.

Oh that's alright. One of the best things about being part of a gaming community is that you can jump online anytime and there should be someone who is at least willing to join you.

A consistent schedule isn't a big deal. (I know my schedule isn't anywhere near consistent!)

Sheesh its not like its a job interview or anything. I don't have time for stupid forms, I'm too busy blowing people's heads off okay

Haha. Five minutes, maximum! :P

A community of around 500 gamers needs a PR Director. :) As Galactic said, the general and platform staff don't have the time to add getting information out to the community to their jobs, so that's what I do. 

And really, the application isn't as serious as it looks. We all have a great sense of humor, and are very easy going. One of our best applications ever mentioned Sharknado in the Psych Test. Lol

Edited by ILinds
  • Like 1

I like the idea. Tell me , what games are you bastards up to enter/buy/play/join this year?

I've always been good in FPS games , i often end in first place. Really rare not ending in first or top 3 in case u guys are a bit competitive and need an extra boost (:

List of all FPS previously played :

Resistance 2 ( Platinium in older account and 93% of competitive ended in first , all ranked up D.M ).

Killzone 2 ( Pretty much the Same as R2 )

Mw2 ( Didn't play much , passed it easily in the hardest dificulty in previous games )

Mw3 ( Plat in this account )

Bioshock Infinite ( Playing the hardest mode )

BiA ( All trilogy in the hardest difficulty)

Crysis 3 ( Currently playing MP and trophy hunting )

Wolfenstein ( R.T.C , E.T , N.O )

Black Ops 2 ( Hardest difficulty in Campaign , some experience online ).

I have been looking for a fine community. U guys look great.

I'm planing in joining in the next game tho. Just tell me if u guys are interested and wich games are u moving to (: