x9zachattack5x's Platinum Asylum

x9zachattack5x

• 1 year later...

I was thinking about using Gifs on mine, but I just couldn't be bothered to actually make the effort  xD

Like I said before, great list Zach. I'm looking forward to check again once you got some work done today  :wave:

You can add gifs starting from platinum #70... look at my list, I did not start adding gifs till later on

You can add gifs starting from platinum #70... look at my list, I did not start adding gifs till later on

Maybe down the road.After seeing Zach's topic I think it's better for me to use once I reach 100 platinums or so. I can put all trophies together and divide by years due to the effort it would take otherwise

• Like 1

Great list, love the gifs xD

I was thinking about using Gifs on mine, but I just couldn't be bothered to actually make the effort  xD

Like I said before, great list Zach. I'm looking forward to check again once you got some work done today  :wave:

Awesome list

Damn it's come a long way since I last came here, awesome list dude!

Thanks for all the likes everyone! I'm halfway done with 2013 with the reviews for each game. I hope to be done with all game ratings and reviews by next friday! 

• Like 1

Your presentation is interesting that also includes your list of games hunt , especially accompanied with very dynamic gifs moving in all directions . I encourage you to continue your hunting trophy platinum with your SIG Sauer P220, Minene :devil:

And good luck for your ULTIMATE GOAL :D

Edited by vastolordeath
  • Like 1

Your presentation is interesting that also includes your list of games hunt , especially accompanied with very dynamic gifs moving in all directions . I encourage you to continue your hunting trophy platinum with your SIG Sauer P220 Minene :devil:

And good luck for your ULTIMATE GOAL :D

I love how you just throw a gun in there. xD

• Like 1

#21- Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning

Difficulty: 4/10 Enjoyment: 9/10

What an underrated game. This RPG was so unique. The combat, weapons and graphics were beautiful for the time in came out. My only complaint were the annoyingly long loading screens.  :P

I think the same way, the game was fantastic in my opinion. Did you get to play the Dlcs as well ?

#21- Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning

Difficulty: 4/10 Enjoyment: 9/10

What an underrated game. This RPG was so unique. The combat, weapons and graphics were beautiful for the time in came out. My only complaint were the annoyingly long loading screens.  :P

I think the same way, the game was fantastic in my opinion. Did you get to play the Dlcs as well ?

Yes and they were great too! The second DLC was better than the first in my opinion.

Need For Speed Rivals (PS4) #201

Platinum Trophy :platinum:

1L7897e6.png

Earn all Need for Speed™ Rivals Trophies

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Time: 21hrs

12hrs w/racer and 9hrs w/cop

Image added to 2015, will have list up to date by Friday. :)

Of course I don't have likes anymore  :facepalm:

Congratulations on the new platinum !  Saw you working on the game these last couple days  :)

• Like 1

Wolfenstein The Old Bood #202

The Old Blood master  :platinum:

1Lea1bbc.png

Collect all trophies

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 4/10

Time: 12hrs

Image added to list!

Update: Almost done with 2013! As promised, my trophy checklist will be done by the end of the week! :)

Bruh! Do you even sleep ? xD

Congrats :D

He doesn't even log out of the psn. It's all day playing  :lol:

Nice work on the platinum Zach  :wave:

Didn't take you long

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1