Top 10 Best PS VITA Exclusive Games (NA)

DanielVT

I didn't realize that if you count games that have only been made for the Vita (no remasters or remakes) that the list is incredibly small. I would've put Soul Sacrifice and then Toukiden as #9 and #10 respectively.

IMO, Numbers 9, 10 and the bonus are a disgrace to the Vita; and number 10 isn't even exclusive.

Once again, I realize that some of these titles are no longer exclusive, but as I mentioned before, they were originally made exclusively for the Vita.

As for #9 and #10, and the bonus, they aren't the greatest games which is why they are on the bottom of the list, but they are not terrible either. Me and Parker both really liked Resistance: Burning Skies for instance.

Every second post is about persona 4 golden. 

It's the best RPG on ps vita, but is it really ps vita exclusive? The golden part definitely is, but that's it. Even though it delivers the best experience on vita I wouldn't call it a ps vita exclusive, but I can live with it. :-) 

But here is the thing: I never really liked top 10 lists, because everyone sees them different. If you look on the list in the OP, there are several games I wouldn't play even if I got them for free(to be honest, there is only Tearaway on it which I did play and the other games are games which I have no interest in). Does this makes them bad games? No, of course not. They just belong to a genre which I never liked a single game I played.

I think that there's a better way to do such a list: What about top lists in categories? For example: the best vita exclusive RPGs: ..., the best vita exclusives FPSs: ... Something like that.

I know it's not my thread or something like that, but with the title and the description I think it was meant for everyone.

I'm open to recommendations, but once again this is a list of exclusive North American titles. Unfortunately, there are not a ton to choose from.

AC: Liberation and Arkham Origins: Blackgate aren't exclusive anymore.

See previous response......

Yeah, AC Liberation and Blackgate aren't Vita exclusive, so they wouldn't really count. And I really wouldn't call Killzone, Resistance, Unit 13, LBP, or CoD must haves/must plays either.

You apparently don't like RPGs though, so there's definitely slim pickings for Vita exclusives for someone with your tastes. Otherwise, there's a bit more, like Ys Memories of Celceta, Mind Zero, Soul Sacrifice, Danganronpa, and Hyperdimension Neptunia PP. And I would count older games with more content on Vita too, like Persona 4 Golden and Muramasa Rebirth. Since you can't get the full experience for either of those games on their original systems, and they're both only in HD on Vita.

For North American games, I'd argue that Killzone is an absolute must play. It's the best FPS handheld shooter in history. 

Sadly the Vita lacks games and even more exclusives

But in my opinion Persona 4 Golden is better than all of those combined, as of today only soul sacrifice, golden abyss and gravity rush deserves a spot alongside Golden , tearaway and X are also in other platforms so sadly I can't add then as exclusives

DJ MAX Technica Tune is a severely underrated Vita exclusive; it's also one of the best music games ever made. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + R is also really good, but it's not a "strict" exclusive, much like Persona 4 Golden and Tearaway (both of which are also amazing).

I wouldn't count Hyperdimension Neptunia PP as a RPG. It's a spinoff of a RPG series, but itself isn't a RPG, but a Vita exclusive. And you forgot Demon Gaze(as far as I know that's Vita exclusive, I may be wrong though)

The only Vita exclusive games I have are Demon Gaze, Tearaway, Danganronpa(even though it's in japan not a vita-exclusive), Soul Sacrifice(Vanilla and Delta) and Mind=Zero(I haven't started it yet)

I count it as an RPG. It has everything an RPG usually has, it just has rhythm gameplay, so it's like a rhythm RPG.

And I didn't "forget" anything, I just didn't list every RPG exclusive to the Vita, just the ones I like or look interesting. There's also Sorcery Saga, Destiny of Spirits, Valhalla Knights 3, and of course Demon Gaze.

For North American games, I'd argue that Killzone is an absolute must play. It's the best FPS handheld shooter in history. 

I disagree. I've never heard that from anyone except you. I've also never seen it on a best Vita games list, except for this one. So, I really don't think it's fair to say it's a must play for everyone in NA. It may be better than other shooters on Vita, but that doesn't mean it's objectively a great game.

• Like 1

I count it as an RPG. It has everything an RPG usually has, it just has rhythm gameplay, so it's like a rhythm RPG.

Nope, it's an idol simulator like Im@s.

You don't have avatar that walks, you don't level up, you don't kill mobs (you only take shares from them).

There's nothing RPG about NePP, only stats and stat grinding.

Not an exclusive though. It's an enhanced remake of Persona 4, and that's on the PS2 and PS3.

It has Marie. That's more then enough reason for it to be considered exclusive.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

Not an exclusive though. It's an enhanced remake of Persona 4, and that's on the PS2 and PS3.

Nobody wants to return on PS2 or PS3 version with all these included on P4G: (it's not your usual enhanced remake rpg...)

• Two new Social Links. Both Social Links are capable of unlocking new story content — such as new dungeons, and additional scenes for every ending.
    • Marie, a Persona 4 Golden exclusive character, of the Aeon Arcana.
    • Tohru Adachi, of the Jester Arcana and the Hunger Arcana.
  • Several new music tracks.
  • Additional voice over dialogue.
  • New animated cutscenes.
  • More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
  • New areas, such as Shichiri Beach, and a ski resort. Okina City, which was only seen during certain Social Link scenes, is now accessible.
  • New events, such as a Halloween event and a skiing trip.
  • The player can now explore Inaba in the evening, when Dojima is not home. Places to visit are limited, just like Persona 3.
  • Yu and his friends now have motorized scooters to explore various areas.
  • New Costumes are now available to buy at Croco Fur, in Okina City. Costumes have their own slot for equipment, and affects the Investigation Team's appearance.
  • New Garden and Bug Catching features.
  • Trophies.
  • The ability to choose which skills can be inherited by the persona the player is fusing. (However inheritance restriction still applies.)
  • If the player fulfills criteria for at least the good ending, daily activities are expanded to February 14, 2012, giving more time for events and social links.
  • New epilogue for the True Ending.
  • Changes to the requests of NPCs or the fox.
  • Some changes and New attacks to the flow of battle:
    • Shuffle Time has been revised.
    • Rise can now assist the Investigation Team in All-Out-Attacks.
    • Tag Team attacks.
    • Cavalry Attacks: Attacks from members that are not currently in the party. Usually are a follow up to Weak/Critical attacks that down an additional enemy allowing for an All-Out-Attack.
  • New "TV Listings" menu, for displaying bonus content unlocked through the main game. Bonus content and the game itself are presented as television shows.
  • The return of the Aeon Arcana and the introduction of the Jester/Hunger Arcana. Personas present in Persona 3 FES that were not carried over in Persona 4, such as Seiten Taisei and Lakshmi, as well as some brand new Personas like Baphomet and Kaguya Hime, have been placed in the Aeon and Hunger Arcana.
  • Also forgot to add new Weather Thunderstorm lol
Edited by Nelson_Otaku