Night Trap ReVamped for Ps4

Fastandslow

Iv been a Huge Fan of FMV games there some of the first games iv played now the Game that Started it all is getting a REMAKE but its on a kickstarter i was just gonna post this since i think i could find some old fans of this game willing to back :) Thanks :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1018579240/night-trap-revamped#

How don't you want that in HD HAHA

Edited by Fastandslowv2

Well with Crash there Just Trying to get The Licence back 

(no idea what the reason for no APE ESCAPE IS THO?)

i tried to look up which company owns crash right now but with no luck, but i guess crash is as good as dead, same with Ape Escape as it seems they didn't sell alot of units with their last game (move ruined it) so sony may have given up on it

Iv been a Huge Fan of FMV games there some of the first games iv played now the Game that Started it all is getting a REMAKE but its on a kickstarter i was just gonna post this since i think i could find some old fans of this game willing to back :) Thanks :)

Where exactly are these fans?

I really hope this isn't remade.. kind of a terrible game.  I thought this was a joke until I actually looked at the Kick Starter.. that site has fallen a ton since it went back on its restrictions..

Also, I own this game and have played it.. I don't think a lot of these people actually played it or owned a copy before it got banned..

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

Please, for the love of everything don't drop a dime on this game.  Night Trap was one of the worst pieces of trash ever made and it needs to be killed with fire.  There's far too many quality projects on the horizon to waste time, money, and resources on a remake of Night Trap.  My opinion of course, one of which I'm sure many... many others share.

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 1

Trash or full of charm I would love to see this cheese in Hd :) I agree the game is crap but it's still fun and enjoyably that's all that matters in the long run if it entertains you it's succeeded at it's goal

I hope you know, people looked like this in the 80s:

80s-Leg-Warmers.jpg

What kind of "Let's get physical"  is this? 

• Like 1

Trash or full of charm I would love to see this cheese in Hd :) I agree the game is crap but it's still fun and enjoyably that's all that matters in the long run if it entertains you it's succeeded at it's goal

Oh no, this game wasn't enjoyable.  Do you enjoy flipping through channels? Because that was what this game was with the exception of setting up traps at odd points.

I've never played the game, since I wasn't even born when it came out. From what I've seen... Yeah, I can understand why there's controversy about the game, and why it's probably one of the worst games ever. If it can even be considered a game, that is. But I actually wanna see this kickstarter turn into a successful one, since I'm kinda interested on seeing how the game would look like, and play like right now.

I've never played the game, since I wasn't even born when it came out. From what I've seen... Yeah, I can understand why there's controversy about the game, and why it's probably one of the worst games ever. If it can even be considered a game, that is. But I actually wanna see this kickstarter turn into a successful one, since I'm kinda interested on seeing how the game would look like, and play like right now.

Back it man every little helps :)

• Like 1

I have this backed I've never played it before but want to see what all the controversy is all about so why not

There's playthroughs on YouTube.. it was banned because people mistook things as rape/women abuse (and I can see where they are coming from with some of the scenes in it), it's one of those games along with MK why age ratings exist.  The whole controversy has nothing to do with it being a crap game though.

Edited by DEMON

There's playthroughs on YouTube.. it was banned because people mistook things as rape/women abuse (and I can see where they are coming from with some of the scenes in it), it's one of those games along with MK why age ratings exist.  The whole controversy has nothing to do with it being a crap game though.

I never said it was crap. I think we should be able to play it to see for ourselves without having to watch on YouTube or getting an original copy