PS®Vita Unlocked + Ask Your Own Questions!

MarkGibbons

Nice to see the Euro gamers not totaly get the shaft as usual.

Gotta wonder why the hell they decided to lock the Vita in Na to AT&T, Sony must be getting a kick back or something cause AT&T is friggen terrible at best.

I can imagine it was something like AT&T waving money in Sonys face, Sony loves money so they made a deal. Either way, I don't care, for once we get something positive out of the gaming industry.

I hope that these features are added, not that they'll work well. Remote play is as laggy as the PSP, which makes gameplay impossible; so either way, I wont be using it. - As of now, I'm only answering questions about how the Vita is right now, not how things will improve in the future. However, I will give my predictions if asked.

I'm hopeful that the significantly more powerful vita hardware and a fast local network will help mitigate the laggy PSP experience.

However based on this experience http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/12/19/remote-play-on-ps-vita-is-a-dud-right-now/ I guess it still needs a lot of work which is probably why we haven't seen much of it yet.

I'm hopeful that the significantly more powerful vita hardware and a fast local network will help mitigate the laggy PSP experience.

However based on this experience http://playstationli...-dud-right-now/ I guess it still needs a lot of work which is probably why we haven't seen much of it yet.

Yes, as said, I've tried it myself, and I didn't even use an internet connection, I played in directly threw the cable, and there was still unplayable lagg, and on my high-speed connection, lag of up to 3-4 seconds on bad quality. Remote play isn't happening this time round either.

Could also be, that AT&T is geting iPhone first and US for some reason love iPhone.

I think it is cause it is the only phone that really has any cool cases. I could be wrong though

just as in the VG industry, exclusives are what plays a big part in making or breaking a system. so this also applies in the telecommunication industry.

• 3 weeks later...