Kazunori Yamauchi on GT7 for PS4

kidhero99

I'm actually okay with Standards. Some of the Standards in GT6 look very, very good (the RUFs, for example) and while I definitely prefer a cockpit view, as long as the physics are good I'll enjoy driving the car. Hopefully we'll have a large chunk of the Standards converted to Premium with GT7 though. 

Parker

I'm actually okay with Standards. Some of the Standards in GT6 look very, very good (the RUFs, for example) and while I definitely prefer a cockpit view, as long as the physics are good I'll enjoy driving the car. Hopefully we'll have a large chunk of the Standards converted to Premium with GT7 though. 

Parker

Even still the fact RUF aren't 'preminum' cars isn't good enough really. They really need to take out all the different models of MX5s, S2000s etc. Fair enough keep one of every edition but having the European, Japanese and North American versions of all of the different iterations is such a waste of time it's laughable when the cars are identical minus minor cosmetic differences (and the fact they're standard cars you can't see a difference anyways)

• Like 2

Even still the fact RUF aren't 'preminum' cars isn't good enough really. They really need to take out all the different models of MX5s, S2000s etc. Fair enough keep one of every edition but having the European, Japanese and North American versions of all of the different iterations is such a waste of time it's laughable when the cars are identical minus minor cosmetic differences (and the fact they're standard cars you can't see a difference anyways)

This.

Im excited for GT7, I just hope it isn't so freaking hard like GT5 :P

Im excited for GT7, I just hope it isn't so freaking hard like GT5 :P

I honestly hope there are some fun and hard challenges! GT6 was to easy and kinda boring with those lame events.  Sure it was fun with those awesome new cars, but GT5 had a really nice line-up of fun races and special events! GT7 will definitely take on the power of PS4 for the greatest racing simulator yet, hopefully having a wide range of races :)

• Like 1

only thing I don't like with standard cars is that the difference between S and P is too big, like I'm fine with not having 1000 premium cars but then atleast make Standard cars in PS3 console quality instead of PS2 quality, like RUF cars look great and are standard, the Seat looks pretty damn nice too but there is like 50% of the cars which look like they were just HD upscales of PS2 versions and look dreadful