Rumored release date for next gen GTA V

MoreTheVictim

You'd think Rockstar would have a confirmed fate already with the holidays being so close already. Still, I can get behind a November release. Destiny, GTA V and Project CARS will be getting a whole lot of play time on my PS4 by the end of this year. 

Parker

• Like 1

Why? Because the game is very good and people who haven't played it yet can get a better version?

Whoever hasn't played the game either can't afford a console or simply doesn't care about GTA V. Let's leave PC version apart because well they still don't have the game unlike Xbox or Playstation.

So you're telling me someone that can't afford a ps3 will buy a ps4+full price game+ps plus just to get a ''better experience''? That ''better experience'' is just a graphical upgrade nothing more but it comes way too expensive for somebody who can't afford a ps3 in first place.

Whoever hasn't played the game either can't afford a console or simply doesn't care about GTA V. Let's leave PC version apart because well they still don't have the game unlike Xbox or Playstation. So you're telling me someone that can't afford a ps3 will buy a ps4+full price game+ps plus just to get a ''better experience''? That ''better experience'' is just a graphical upgrade nothing more but it comes way too expensive for somebody who can't afford a ps3 in first place.

Geez, that's a load of assumptions. Whoever hasn't played GTA V can't afford a console? Wtf?

• Like 1

Whoever hasn't played the game either can't afford a console or simply doesn't care about GTA V. Let's leave PC version apart because well they still don't have the game unlike Xbox or Playstation.

So you're telling me someone that can't afford a ps3 will buy a ps4+full price game+ps plus just to get a ''better experience''? That ''better experience'' is just a graphical upgrade nothing more but it comes way too expensive for somebody who can't afford a ps3 in first place.

I have never owned a PS3, but I'm getting a PS4 with GTA. Just because I dont have a PS3, it doesnt mean I cant afford one -_-

Thanks for sharing the article MrCostari :)

• Like 1

1. I never said experience, I said version. If the graphics are improved it is a better version.

2. Believe it or not, there are people in the world who sold their PS3/360 before the PS4 came out. Or they never had either. There are people who weren't interested in videogames, but bought a Wii and had nothing else for a long time.

3. There are people who don't buy every game when it comes out because they just don't have the time to play them all. Sometimes you can miss a game. It doesn't have anything to do with money.

4. Relax! Only because you don't care about a re-relase doesn't mean nobody else does. More games = better for everyone! If you don't want it, ignore it and don't buy it. It is really that simple.

• Like 1

I've missed a few games on the PS3 that are now also available on the PS4. For those buying this game for the first time on the next gen console, full price doesn't seem unfair. I agree that if you already own the PS3 version, there should be an upgrade discount rather than pay full price again.

thank goodness I didn't grab it for the PS3, seriously don't like rebuying games even though it looks better. I agree those who purchased it already should get some sort of discount or in-game benefit/reward. But GTAV is going to be a must buy for PS4 when it hits for me. :D