Best 4-player games?

SIDEWINDER_21X

Hi guys, since I'm having some friends over soon for a film/game night, I am in need of some more 4 player games.

I already have COD and LBP, but I wasn't sure if there are any other good ones worth getting?

I was thinking about GT5, but I don't know whether this is 4 player or not.

Some recommendations would be great :)

Hmm... good question. I often ponder this myself, since every Friday I hang out with my brother and a friend and we are always looking for stuff we can play. Three players, four players, whatever.

Someone can confirm this since I don't have Gran Turismo 5 but I would guess it probably isn't 4-players splitscreen.

If you're all into sports at all, typically those games are 4 players or more. NFL, NHL, NBA, FIFA, etc. Can probably pick up older releases (like NHL 11 or NHL 10, for example) for pretty cheap if you just want a game to play, and not concern yourself with newer rosters and the sort.

You Don't Know Jack is a pretty fun trivia game, though some people I know find the announcer a bit annoying. Same with Buzz Quiz World and the Buzz series in general, though those are more expensive since they require the special buzzer controllers.

Platformers like Rachet & Clank All 4 One and Rayman Origins are 4-players, I believe. I can't really vouch for them though. EDIT: Rayman Origins apparently has been getting rated pretty well... might have to look into that myself.

There are some cheapo beat em up's on PSN, like the Simpsons Arcade Game that came out recently... as well as other old 90's arcade ports like the X-Men Arcade Game. Probably not worth the $10 or so for either of them unless you get some nostalgia out of it. They're options though. ;)

Good luck!

• Like 1

I would say the music games are fun but I'm assuming you dont have a room full of plastic instruments since you didn't mention it earlier.

Motion control games are fun too (Sport Champs, etc.)

i agree with spanky. music games such as rockband are great for fun, and even to watch. especially if youre playing with friends

Does Modnation Racers have 4-player split screen? If so, that may be as close as you get to a local 4 player racing game.

Twisted Metal? :)

Modnation racers wasn't listed for any multiplayer.

you could also consider some fighting games and have some sort of tournament. for example, dragon ball raging blast has a tournament mode where you can select however many controllers as you want and then you just fight.

You could also use Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 or 2.

Then there is also Band hero, Lego Rock Band, all of the Rock Band variations, Monster Madness: Grave Danger, Tales of Graces F, Fantastic 4: Silver Surfer, Fairytale Fights or Dragon's Cross and both LBPs support 4 player play.

http://www.co-optimu...ystation-3.html

try that...google is a wonderful thing when you know how to use it properly ;)

??

Not sure how legit these are, but:

just going offa the info the previous linked website had.

This is precisely why I chose to start a thread about this, rather than to trawl through a list of possibly inaccurate data.

I may not like FPS games a lot but Borderlands is one of the best games to play with 4 people, though it's only 2 person local split screen. Other than that, Rockband is always good local or online multiplayer fun but you need the accessories. Trivial Pursuit offers 4 person play, as does Risk:Factions, any of the Hasbro game nights or Monopoly Streets off the PSN if you're looking more for board game styles. Have fun.

Have fun!