Father-Son or Father-Daughter in Games

quit342

What is your favorite father daughter or father son relationship in games?  Mine are the following:

Minor spoilers ahead.

Fallout 3

Vault Dweller and Dad(voiced by the awesome Liam Neeson).

Your mother dies and you follow your father footsteps throughout the game.

Telltale: Walking Dead Season 1

Clementine and Lee

Ok Lee isn't her real dad but he protects her like a real dad would.

Uncharted Trilogy 

Nathan Drake and Sully

Sully is Drake's adopted dad.

Resident Evil 5.. Only a father would keep around such a useless sack of shit who constantly steals your stuff.. 

So that's why I believe Chris becomes Sheva's dad  mid way through the game.. it was his dad strength/that rush of adrenaline of parents get when they see their child in danger that allowed him to punch a bolder to death. True story.. I called it. 

Edited by georji
  • Like 4

Joel and Ellie from 'The Last of Us'. Yeah, they're not blood related, but they do end up having a really close dad-and-daughter relationship, which just keeps increasing the more you progress through the game's single-player story.

tumblr_nah3ukKBif1qe7uvjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nah3ukKBif1qe7uvjo2_500.jpg

Edited by jack21_98

Joel and Ellie from 'The Last of Us'. Yeah, they're not blood related, but they do end up having a really close dad-and-daughter relationship, which just keeps increasing the more you progress through the game's single-player story.

tumblr_nah3ukKBif1qe7uvjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nah3ukKBif1qe7uvjo2_500.jpg

Good call. This is my first choice too. Their relationship in the game makes this my favorite game of all time in terms of the story.

I also like Fallout 3 with the vault dweller and Liam Neeson as dad. There is a lot of good dialogue with him based on the major things you have done in the game that have an impact on your karma like whether or not you help or blow up Megaton.

• Like 2