Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

Sorry to disappoint HP.

Hmmm, how about a user who creates a shitpost status with the entire intent that he and his forum friends can attack another user? One who then gets cold feet and deletes his post? Maybe one who has a sob story about leaving, but never intended to anyway. Just wanted to attack another member, then run away and hide. Could it be someone like that?

• Like 3

yes

I understand..I guess this is C. I wonder if it would be possible to implement a restriction on "forum games" for limited posts in the sections "banned the person Above you", "blame", "arrest", only those who are most used.
it avoids answering a lot.

This could perhaps stop this hatred.

ruliya ?

It might lessen the annoyance, I wouldn't call it outright hatred. I've said I was willing to start from scratch, forgive everything, and for that Cada laughed in my face, a bigger insult you could not find. But the problem is, he thinks he has done nothing wrong, he thinks he's innocent, and refuses to apologise or make amends for his mistakes, unlike me. So maybe it's not me you should talk to. Maybe Vert too, as he attacked me in that deleted status, I'm told.

Vasto? 

Yes.

An apology would be a start. But I hold no grudges, though when I'm constantly reminded of spamming, it annoys me, because I remember what the forums used to be like, before it was pretty much a two man show. things are starting to change, and that's a good step too. There are plenty of new people coming in and posting, and maybe we can all work together to make it fun again.

I don't hate you Vert, I never have, but you spammed along with Cadaver, and well, I'm not a fan of spammers. Responding every 2 mins to one person may be your idea of fun, and not spamming, but to a lot of us, it is. Can you see why we are upset at it? Is it fun to watch two people just chat in game threads? I have never been one to hold on to animosity, and it irritates me that Cadaver has come close to making me hate him. I try my best to rise above that, but I am after all, human.

Xeliot?

No

I can understand why you, and your group of friends (and other people) don't like that kind of stuff, but I don't like that anymore. I have already cut down my posting by a lot, so I really don't post, anymore.

Vasto?

Nope. Its me.

Not gonna get involved in the argument, because I would think it would only hurt all of us, and I don't want that. This is a place to chill, right? Maybe some trophies along the games we play? :P Sorry for my randomness. I'm tired as hell right now. Waking up early is crap. xD

Ruli?

• Like 1

Nope.

xD I can't believe you're all still arguing like a bunch of kids. Just grow up and move on. Just play the silly games like they're supposed to be played, don't like what someone posts then report it and let the mods sort it out.

Vert?

• Like 2