Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

na

ruliya : "There are plenty of new people coming in and posting, and maybe we can all work together to make it fun again."

this would be a good step, hand in hand between friends

cadaver, vert, tortuga ,ruliya , and xeliot

Please present your apologies and doing peace and start afresh

otherwise the wheel of hatred turned continue.

I try to find a solution to this huge problem, but there are things I do not know in this situation.

have a nice evening, everyone.

cadaver? vert ?  tortuga ? ruliya ? and maybe xeliot ?

Edited by vastolordeath
  • Like 1

Yes ^^

that's the point Stupe. I'm not arguing, and they don't, or didn't play the games like they were supposed to be played. That was a big crux of the problems. That being said, good to have you back! I'm past it, as always. How you been Stupe?

Tortuga?

Edited by Ruliya

I got it from that old dude who owns that store in some Goose Bumps movie. Wanted to give me a possessed book but I said screw it and bought some perfect model rendition of you he had (he had tons of images, too)

Nah, but... *throws cookie to ruliya* It's from jgcc!

Yup.

Good evening/night/ whatever the hell it is now to you too Shiki. Lost track of time and I'm random at the moment. Take everything I say with a grain of salt. xD

A little edit, because I was ninja's, thanks Vert. But I just now remembered that the cookie has a failsafe where it turns... (Hears a loud roar) Yup, a dragon. Be right back, fighting a goddamn cookie dragon.

Shiki?

Edited by jgcc147

yes

This is good, I'm happy for you.

yes, I'm fine, but a bit tired due to my revision for exams.
 I go to bed, have a good night and a good evening. :)
I have a hard day tomorrow because of my exams, I need sleep.

ruliya ?

Edited by Shiki

No.

This is important, me and Chika have been conversing in PM's, now while we likely will never be friend again, we have decided, for the good of the forums, we bury all this. We will be amicable towards each other. 

On the road to help healing these forums, this community, I apologise to you all for the disruption and overall atmosphere the fourm games may have had over these past few months. I also apologise to Cadaver himself, the last thing I wanted was to create a schism, so I apologise profusely to you. I hope we can both put the past behind us and continue on to make these forums a better, more welcoming place.

Whoever wants to post next?

Edited by Ruliya
  • Like 1

The Not Great Dimmu is here..

Im Glad that you guys had made a mends here. Ruliya and Chika. Hopefully Tortuga and Xelot is on board with that.. ( Sorry for the spelling Xelot )

I know im not innocent with some of the  forums dirty laundry. I think the Site has tanked some.. Im not even very Popular with some people.. ( IMO )

My whole point is For all of us that kinda know each other on the forums from posting a lot on here.. Maybe we need to have more PM open door between us members..

Be more of adult and more open Communication with each other more often in PM when we have a problem with each other.. But not in Hostel way.  Lets leave the Mods out of it much as possible.

@ Ruliya Im glad to see you back posting on here again.. :):D

Ruliya?

• Like 1

Hey. You're popular and cool to me Dimmu. ^_^

While Chika and Ruliya cleaning up these mess and burying it in the past, how about we all have fun today.

I made a feast in hopes of making things a little better now.

blooming-great-tea-party-2016-jumbo.jpg

78713-640x360-640-the-goring-afternoon-t

0586-tcc-food023_f2-1200.jpg?version=1d0

1210942.jpg

Since this is the Forum Games, anyone can dig in. ^_^

• Like 3