Guess who is going to post below you :)

Chambers35

THOSE bars are "Turkey, Hawk, Owl, Swallow and Eagle" bars. Basically, we banded together and managed to get enough funding to have a chain of bars opened that cater exclusively to birds. However, we are nothing if not open to other species, including whatever species you are Rory. Believe me, you will never forget the first time you get gobbled by a drunken turkey

Anyway, you might want to take The Battered Cock off your list, Rory. I found out this weekend that place isn't quite what I thought it was...

• Like 2

Thats a shame - its the only one that I could have wobbled to the pet sanctuary afterwards from...

Andyou were there when a drunk from Turkey tried to gobble me.  You said to him that it was the only way to cure the terrible crossed eye conditon that he had.  The problems I had explaining that he had to wait 2 days for the magic to work after he was finished....

But these arnt stories for discussing in front of your forum wife.  Are they Selina?

Oh Andrew, you know that "its only cheating if you get caught" is only a challenge to a pussycat as vengful as the one that you have decided to hitch yourself to.

I really do hope that the only time you see the Battered Cock is when you are going past it on your way to those AA meetings you have started going to.....