You're not a true gamer!

Capreb

I just play games and enjoy them, thats about it really.

Trophies shouldn't really judge how you are with video games, if you want easy trophies, go right ahead, no one's stopping you. I don't get why some people shun those who want trophies like that.  I'm going to say I used to but now I just don't really care. I just want to earn my platinums, and care about what I'm playing, not control and say that isn't what someone should be playing.

Edited by S4V463_F0XH0UND

Sometimes I feel like people who do trophy collecting are trying to compare their E-Penis size with each other (to which I am VERY guilty of on occasions). But you know what, it's fun; especially when I'm playing games that I like.

Edited by skinner49

Anyone who plays games is a gamer, even if they just play Candy Crush on their way to work.

That being said, I will admit I do judge other people's trophy lists. If they have say 172 plats but then you look and the list has like, 5 copies of Sound Shapes, half their list is just duplicates and without different region versions their plat count would be about 90. Still impressive but hey.

But I also understand it's their money, and they're perfectly entitled to do what they want with their time and money. I also realize that they've had to play through those games several times because not all games auto pop.

I just find it more impressive to see a list that has a good variety of games, and some that are even quite difficult.

As said before though, it's all about the attitude of the person behind the list.

I'm pretty sure I've been judged for my Skylanders plats lol.