What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

Yeah, I act as quite the one man street team. Hopefully you won't grow to hate me as everyone else has, haha.

Well, I don't hate you, but I can see why posting a Lights video after every single post might start to annoy some people. Guess it's not really hurting anyone though lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwtfhDsPBCg

^ Flaw, one of my favorite bands during high school (a number of years ago) and still to this day. Aw heck, I'll call them my all-time favorite band. If you have any interest in the mainstream rock genre whatsoever (ala Breaking Benjamin, Staind, 10 Years, etc) I recommend listening to this song and others by Flaw. A timeless band, IMO, that just never got noticed. Both of their albums were pretty much the soundtrack to my teen years and just good music that I'll probably listen to the rest of my life.

I have the nostalgia factor on my side so maybe others won't see them in the same light as myself. Certain bands/songs have a way of burrowing themselves into my mind and heart. I just can't recommend this band enough.