Composers You Like

DarknessKey92

I Like Listening to Composed Music, Probably 70% of my IPod Content is "Composed Tracks" Heard from "Games, Anime, or Just Random Original Symphonies I found".
I Believe They Are Beautiful & Amazing @ Times, making me wonder just how they Are Able to Compliment Games, Anime, or Songs they're used in so well.
So I'd Like to See What "Composers" people like to hear, to Widen My Playlist on Who I Should Try Next.

Composers I Like Are:

"Jesper Kyd"
The Man Who Created The Possibly Most popular "Assassin's Creed" Track.

"Kenichiro Fukui"
He's Known More For Composing, The IMO Amazing! "Einhander OST".
I Love Nearly 90% of the Tracks on This Soundtrack, but the 2 I'll Select Are "Warning & Silence":

"Ko Otani"
He Composed the "Soundtrack" For "Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz", which I Enjoyed many of them especially the "Appearance of Mariemaia".
Along With The Soundtracks of "Shakugan No Shana".
But He's Mainly Known by Gamers, As the Composer of "Shadow of the Colossus".

"Yoshino Aoki"
He Composed One Of my Most Favorite Megaman Soundtracks, it being "Megaman Battle Network 3".
Along With Megaman Battle Network 2 & 6...Not to Mention Co-Composed in the "Star Force" Titles.

"Akemi Kimura"
For Years I've Been Trying to Figure out Who Composed the "Megaman X5 Credits Theme".
Apparently it Was "Akemi Kimura", which is weird due to most of the Credited & Mentioned Composers for this OST are:
"Naoto Tanaka", "Naoya Kamisaka", "Takuya Miyawaki".

"Yoko Shimomura"
Pretty much The Composer Many Square Enix Fans Know @ the top of their Head, Who's been praised over the Years for the Many "Kingdom Hearts" SoundTracks She's Worked on.
But She Also Composed Soundtracks For "Parasite Eve" & A Couple of "Mario Titles".

"Kayin"
Speaking of Shimomura, I Also Like to Listen to The Composed Tracks of "Kayin" who Also Wishes to Be A Female Composer For Square Enix 1 Day.
Her "On a Strange Journey", "Conflictual Wills", along with A lot of her "Fan-Made: Final Fantasy Versus XIII" Composed Works are Very Worth The Listen IMO.

"Bruce Faulconer"
The Man Who Many Praise for his Composed "Dragon Ball Z" American/English Soundtrack.
Since Many of his Works Are already Heard/known, I'll just Use "Goku And Kai Face Off".

"Jeremy King"
He Did Some "Fan-Made Final Fantasy XIII-2" Tracks Before the game was Released, and I Grew to Like them; Along with his other Works.

"Mizutsuki Ryo"
Just Found out about her Recently, After Hearing the Track She Composed For the Visual Novel "Rewrite" Called "Scattered Flowers" or "Sanka".
Edited by DarknessKey92

I listen to movie and game soundtracks a lot but I try to listen to soundtracks only of the games that I have played or the movies that I have watched. I feel that sometimes the title of the track or even the track itself may reveal too much of the plot if I haven't experienced the actual game or movie.

It's really difficult to say who are my favorite composers but I listen to a lot of stuff by Hans Zimmer (obvs), Alan Menken, Jeremy Soule, Jack Wall, Brian Tyler and Martin O'Donnell. I also really liked Petri Alanko's soundtrack for Alan Wake and Brad Derrick's for The Elder Scrolls Online.

• 4 weeks later...

Akira Yamaoka, Nobuo Uematsu, Masashi Hamauzu, Yasunori Mitsuda, Miki Higashino, Yoko Kanno, Yoko Shimomura, Motoi Sakuraba, Noriyuki Iwadare, Yuzo Koshiro, John Carpenter, Ennio Morricone, John Barry, Hans Zimmer, Stewart Copeland (Spyro), Michael Giacchino and so on + people behind Resident Evil 1-3 scores.

Edited by tyrantti9