Resident Evil coming to TV!

ZeroXOF

Eurogamer is reporting that Resident Evil is coming to tv after the movie series ends. The last movie is going to be called Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. I don't know what to say about this but I kind of welcome it. Apparently this is going to be produced by the same company who makes the movies as well. 

Here is the article: 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-13-resident-evil-tv-series-to-debut-following-final-movie

The company that makes these movies is Screen Gems, which is a SONY division, back in 2001, i was the happiest person ever when i saw the Trailer to the first Resident Evil...didnt love it, but i didnt hate it either... then comes the 2nd one....fist fight with nemesis? WTF? the movies just kept going downhill, but like a sucker i still watched them day one in theatres, I love Mila J. I honestly dont see the series taking off... unless Season 1 *12 episodes* are in the Mansion!

I don't care much for the Resident Evil videogame storylines (outside of maybe RE2 and 4), so i'm not looking forward to a tv series possibly set in the movie universe. RE just isn't a very interesting universe, especially when we have far more detailed Zombie shows like Walking Dead.

If the TV Show Follows the S.T.A.R.S Story i think it will survive.  :)  There  not much to go off the movie after the last movie there kinda off in left field so i don't think they will follow the movies or  the games. The game right now are all mess up  on story lines.

Edited by MRgreen55