Star Wars Battlefront 3 Pre-Alpha Leaked Video

Nitroman65

So I heard on twitter there was a leaked video on Star War Battlefront 3 that this company(Free Radical) were about to make back in 2007 but ever since Disney bought Star Wars,Disney gave the BattleFront franchise  to EA the EA gave it to DICE to develop it.Anyways here a video that I found,and what's your thought about it ?

Fake.

Been confirmed from the start that it's a Reboot.

Not 3.

I don't think that is correct. There was another developer that was making Battlefront 3 for the PS3/360 but for whatever reason the game was cancelled and this is from that game. EA and DICE have rebooted the series and will release Battlefront on the PS4/Xbone. 

Parker

It looked awful even in its early stages!!! Should have been axed!! :)

Most games probably look pretty bad in their early stages.

Omg I can't wait (if this game is still in the works)!! I spent ages on Battlefront 1 & 2 on PS2.

Since on the menus it never goes above 30fps does this mean the entire game will be locked to 30fps?

The game in the OP has already been cancelled. The new game that DICE is making will more than likely be 60fps since Battlefield 4 was. 

Parker

I don't think that is correct. There was another developer that was making Battlefront 3 for the PS3/360 but for whatever reason the game was cancelled and this is from that game.

Parker

Yah, I jumped the gun on that. This is from what could have been III.