Satoshi's Compendium of J-games and HanaKana - FOR FUTABA!

Satoshi Ookami

I'm reading through your platinums right now, and I'm agreeing with a lot of what you write about each game. This thread will be a good reference if I'm trying to decide what games to play.

45L4f106d.png

*Not actual Platinum image, but... we have Estelle in Plat #80 xD

Platinum #102: Sora no Kiseki SC EVOLUTION

And 1000 trophies later, another Sora no Kiseki. After ZTD, another dream came true. I waited long 3 years for localization of PC/PSP version and now I even finished the enhanced version :D And it was an incredible experience. Everyone I loved about FC was multiplied here. It is correctly seen as the best Kiseki game. There's simply no way one cannot be affected by the power of Kiseki :D This is definitely the only game where I was so moved just from hearing BGM. I could easily stop doing things and just listen to the BGM. Hoshi no Arika, Gin no Ishi instrumentals and the Opening. Literally the best composition I have ever heard. Sorry, Meguro-san, but Kiseki outdoes even Persona in musical department.

This time, I was more careful and only had to do 2 playthroughs to Plat. Even though... I had to repeat the last chapter 4 times xD Well, I did enjoy the Sora no Kiseki =D Zero Escape still stays as my no.1 series but Kiseki, Kiseki is no.1 RPG series no doubts :D And SC is what I would call a perfect JRPG. Seriously. 100%.

And hearing Ren... oh my, that was so sweet. She's such a sweetie. I can't wait until Zero/Ao to finally get her happy ending :) But first onto TC!

I beg of you, readers, please, play these games. This is an experience you can't afford to miss. Especially if you like Sen series. Sora is even above that.

After I finished SC, Kiseki became my favorite RPG series, even though I only played two of the games at that point. Playing both Sen games only reinforced that. :) It's also the first game that ever made me cry (multiple times, even). Hamel gets me everytime :'(

I don't really have anything else to say, so I'm just going to end this post with a great song ;)

I'm reading through your platinums right now, and I'm agreeing with a lot of what you write about each game. This thread will be a good reference if I'm trying to decide what games to play.

After I finished SC, Kiseki became my favorite RPG series, even though I only played two of the games at that point. Playing both Sen games only reinforced that. :) It's also the first game that ever made me cry (multiple times, even). Hamel gets me everytime :'(

I don't really have anything else to say, so I'm just going to end this post with a great song ;)

Oh my god!

Kiseki and HanaKana fan.

If you were a female, I would marry you right now =D

Oh really :awesome:

Yes for what i knwo you don't leave in the Dreamland of Japan :awesome:

Or you wouldn't have to import :awesome:

The next time anyone tells me I'm going to die alone, I'm using this exact response; it's perfect lol.

I see her everyday, well, sort of:

C5PSKwr.jpg

Well it's not like you actually see her or i have Haruhi near me everytime i sleep xD

Edited by Puriddu9427

• 4 months later...

I got my copy of Opportunity earlier today. The limited edition comes with a photo book, and I attempted to scan one of the pages. This picture is really cute, so I felt like it had to be shared:

vZJUryk.jpg

I've never really scanned anything before, so I don't know if I just suck at it, or if the printer isn't that good. I'm sure someone who actually knows what they're doing will scan it all eventually.

Also, you need to update this thread :P

5 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I got my copy of Opportunity earlier today. The limited edition comes with a photo book, and I attempted to scan one of the pages. This picture is really cute, so I felt like it had to be shared:

WOOOOOO! KAWAIIII!!! MECHA KAWAIIII! :D

5 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Also, you need to update this thread :P

Oh yea... I... really should xDDDD

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

So... what better day to update this thread than the most important day, right? :D

@Cave_Johnson_ Did you post it on purpose? :awesome: Posting on this blessed day? =D

I probably should have mentioned it in my post, but yeah, it was on purpose. Well, that and I knew you would definitely know what day it was. It was actually the 24th in my timezone when I posted, but it was the 25th in JST, and that's what matters :D

How are we not friends yet? I guess it doesn't matter since neither of us play online (I don't even have Plus, lol) but I'll send you a friend request on PSN anyway.

Edited by Cave_Johnson_
typo

1 hour ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

It was actually the 24th in my timezone when I posted

Yare yare =D

but it was the 25th in JST, and that's what matters :D

That's for sure! :D

How are we not friends yet?

Because we share much deeper bond that does not need to be proved by visible connection :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

but I'll send you a friend request on PSN anyway.

Sure, why not =D But talking here and spreading Kanalove is more important :awesome: 

• 1 month later...